Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Only like getting buzzed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Clearshadow, Dec 9, 2012.

1. Over the past month, I've been liking being high less and less and I really don't know why. I only like taking a single hit off a bowl now. I feel too overwhelmed high I guess. Has anyone ever had this?

2. Just take a t brake and come back who knows you may have out grown your "habit"

3. OP was saying they don't enjoy the really stoned feeling and had nothing to do with what you said.. :confused:

4. Yeah, I really don't know. It may have to do with the fact that I've been sick lately. The thing I hate about being high recently is that I never remember a thing. When I'm buzzed my memory is still there

5. Compare it to drinking for instance, it's sometimes much more pleasurable to have 2 or 3 beers and feel buzzed and good than take a bunch of shots and get hammered. Everyone smokes how they want to smoke, nothing wrong with getting slightly lifted and having your mindset altered, but not getting "stoned." Do what you want, man.

Me though? I get as high as I can. Always. :)

6. Enjoy your sacks lasting longer I say!

7. #7 JohnnyBGreen, Dec 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2012
    I have gone through different phases: from smoking only 0.05g at a time right through to the other end of the continuum. Take it as the day presents itself.

Your question probably stems from the idea that some ahere to that the more you smoke the better. It's not true yo.