Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Only like 1 toke?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by buddytheguy, Mar 7, 2011.

1. am i alone here when i say that i like to have 1 good bowl to myself then im good?
    i find the smaller amount gives me a more clear headed noticeable high, when i smoke alot like 9 bags from a volcano or 4 bowls, i dont notice it as much maybe cause im really stoned..

i just had 1 bowl

i feel goo-oo-ooood!:smoke:

2. same with me for my mflb

do you normally take big tokes

3. Much better than torching 3 bowls and being more tired than mentally high huh? :smoke:

4. man i love taking one toke!

but other days i wish i could just smoke and not green out

5. I feel the same way, like less is more. I especially find that smaller amounts are just enough to go out and do something and you'll be not completely out of it but feelin pretty dam good. I like smokin just a tiny bowl and go for a surf or go skate. The ultimate is a walk through the woods, although I might end up toking more than one bowl in that situation.

6. I'm the same way, Ima loner smoker though... I break off a few pinches throw it n to the vap good to go :) Plus I save more herb that way