Only in OK would 6,000 plants be worth $9 million

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by azcactus, Aug 8, 2012.

1. More Okie weed being destroyed........ from todays Daily Oklahoman Who says an Okie ( or illegal immigrant) can't grow weed.
    Law enforcement raid near Ada nets $9 million in marijuana plants
    The Oklahoma Bureau of Narcotics and Dangerous Drugs Control says a multiagency bust is one of the largest in state history; agents are looking for five Hispanic males who may have been dropped off to grow marijuana for Mexican drug cartels.

Read more: Law enforcement raid near Ada nets $9 million in marijuana plants | NewsOK.com

2. $1000 a gram

3. aaahhhhh....not sure if that's right, but our state DEA always places these high numbers on Okie Dokie F1 KYDiTD green. KYDiTD= Knock your dick in the dirt.... they are saying each plant would be worth $1500. Some of them were 8ft though. Did you look at the pics. Had a pic of one of the campsites and one of some huge plants.

4. yeah i saw it ,mexican cartel grow op

5. gotta love those mega grows, keeps johnny law busy. spares countless independants

6. I saw a post on another site from the guy who owned that, he showed up at the site and the cops were there and the 5 workers were being questioned. He tried to peace without them seeing him but he got pulled over and he used the excuse of going hunting. But the op wasn't for cartels he had multiple local dealers.

7. [quote name='"SmokesTheGreat"']I saw a post on another site from the guy who owned that, he showed up at the site and the cops were there and the 5 workers were being questioned. He tried to peace without them seeing him but he got pulled over and he used the excuse of going hunting. But the op wasn't for cartels he had multiple local dealers.[/quote]

Link?

8. [quote name='"bonginnn"']

Link?[/quote]

I cant be bothered to go look for it, sorry.
    But i do know it was in a big creek and that they used miles of tubing to bring water from a nearby stream. Also it was like a grow guide and he told the story

9. some guy told me it was sponsered by extra-terrestrials:eek:

10. Not very hard to get 1500 a plant that's 5oz

11. I know, but seriously how good do you think the quality was?

12. [quote name='"azcactus"']I know, but seriously how good do you think the quality was?[/quote]

From what i read the guys skill level was extreme. So really good

13. LMFAO!

I bet They never find them xD!!!
    iM' HIgh:smoking:

14. [quote name='"lager88"']$1000 a gram[/quote]

Your math sucks man, its $1500 a plant so 150g per plant. So they could be sativa or a high yield indica

15. Hahaha my Dr. was in Ada,Shit is Crayyy-ZeeEE xD!

16. they weigh everything leaves steams before its dried and then caculate it into todays values ..they wayyyy over exagerate

17. [quote name='"knowledge_83"']they weigh everything leaves steams before its dried and then caculate it into todays values ..they wayyyy over exagerate[/quote]

Yea they tend to go by the smaller amount street prices also instead of what a lb goes for but that's still a shit load of weed