only in hell

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by SiN-Drome, Sep 4, 2003.

1. These three guys die in a car wreck and they all go to Hell. When they arrive the Devil asks each of the men what their sin was.

The first guy says, "It's gotta be the booze. I'm always drunk."

The Devil decides to lock him in a room with nothing but shelves of every kind of alcohol imaginable.

The guy's thinking, "Fuck yeah! Look at all this alcohol!" and runs into the room.

The second guy says, "It's the women, i could never stay faithful to my wife."

The devil opens up the second door and inside is nothing but the finest looking naked women as far as the eye can see. The guy was to be locked in for 100 years. He couldn't believe it and his dick got instantly hard and he went running into the room as the Devil locked the door behind him.

The third dude says, "It's gotta be the bud. I'm always tokin' up."

The Devil opens the third door to reveal nothing but fields of 10ft tall icky, sticky, take-a-toke, make-ya-choke, chronic, green, death bud. The stoner can't believe it. he goes in and takes a seat Indian style with his back to the door and the Devil shuts and locks the door.

One hundred years pass and the Devil returns to check on the three men.

He opens the first door and the man comes crawling out. He's got an empty bottle in one hand, he's completely naked, hasn't shaved or showered in years, and is covered in his own puke, shit, and piss. "i'll never drink again!" he says.

The devil says it's good he learned something and decides to give him a second shot at life.

The devil then opens the second door and the man comes running out twice as fast as when he went in. "I'm fucking gay!" he screams.

The devil figures he's learned not to cheat on his wife and decides to give him a second chance too.

The devil then comes to the third door. he opens it and sees nothing has changed. the stoner is still sitting there in the same position that he was 100 years ago.

The Devil asks him if he's learned anything.

The stoner turns around as a tear rolls down his cheek, "You gotta light, man?"

2. that's a fuckin classic, the thing is, wouldn't the (now) gay man return in the next afterlife for sodomy? I don't care but if the bible's right then that'd be as much a problem as cheating on yer wife

3. ohhh mannn... DROOOOOOOOOOOOLLL what a paradise... i guess it's 100 more years for thAt stoner..... lol funny joke

4. that would be the worst thing imgainable, wow.... i'd rub bud toghter till it light itself up!

5. Me tooo!

6. how awfull

that just totally killed my high