Only hungry when high

Discussion in 'General' started by Kaleikush420, Nov 29, 2012.

1. Okay so its not really a problem but is it kinda weird that i only have an appetite when i smoke? Like is there any other stoners that get this too? lol

2. It's called the munchies

3. I just dropped below 150 on my vacation... who the fuck loses weight on vacation

just another medical benefit of the herb, without it I have little appetite and stomach acid issues that could develop to ulcers

4. You have cancer.

5. Dude its not cancer wtf lol. And i mean like if i dont smoke for like the whole day then im not hungry.

6. Same boat. I lose my appetite completely when I don't smoke.

7. Yeah Its a withdrawal side effect from heavy marijuana use just like the good ol' "i cant sleep unless i smoke"

8. Cancer people smoke to get an appetite. You don't have an appetite without smoking. Ergo, you have cancer. Logic, simple stuff.

9. [quote name='"A AnoesisOrange"']Cancer people smoke to get an appetite. You don't have an appetite without smoking. Ergo, you have cancer. Logic, simple stuff.[/quote]

Your a moron. Chemo causes loss of appetite in cancer patients not the cancer itself.

10. My logic is flawed :eek: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

11. I get that way... of course i also use it to lose weight :) that way when i do get the munchies i don't feel guilty for eating everything :D

12. I'm in the same boat. It sucks but then I just smoke lol

13. Personally I just eat what I have to to keep up my weight when I'm not high, protein carbs and 'good food'. Then I get high and eat the shit I wanna.