Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

only had dank. should i even think about trying mids or beasters?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by soursalts, Aug 2, 2012.

1. Yeah so I feel kinda spoiled. Never bought anything else because I'm just like "Im only gonna buy the best!" Lol I'm bored so I just thought like asking

2. once you smoke dank, you never go back!

3. Well there isn't any harm in trying mids and you never know, u may end up liking the high and switch to smoking mainly mids cuz they're cheaper.

4. I would, but make sure its mids. I like buying mids, but its actually gotta me middle grade weed. People around my area think mids is schwagg pretty much. So i always gotta look at it before buyin, But if u can get some mids that taste alright, theyre def worth buyin. Shit a 30 dollar quarter is nice every now and then.

5. As a good friend of mine said it's like switching to Call of Duty from Halo. lol Like the guy above said you never go back. Dank bud just smokes so smooth in comparison.

6. [quote name='"t-fizz"']I would, but make sure its mids. I like buying mids, but its actually gotta me middle grade weed. People around my area think mids is schwagg pretty much. So i always gotta look at it before buyin, But if u can get some mids that taste alright, theyre def worth buyin. Shit a 30 dollar quarter is nice every now and then.[/quote]

I may try some when get home from vacation. Thanks.

7. [quote name='"Fenderkiller"']As a good friend of mine said it's like switching to Call of Duty from Halo. lol Like the guy above said you never go back. Dank bud just smokes so smooth in comparison.[/quote]

Haha I see. Yes I do love that smell. I dunno ill just have to see.

8. what he said^^
    if you can get some decent mids for a good price.. I say go for it. & I find it helps when I build a tolerance to switch it up between high grade and mid grade every once in a while.

:smoke:

9. If you already smoke a lot stick with the dank. Your tolerance to the dank is going to make the mids pretty useless.

10. yea mids are always nice, you can just smoke mad blunts all day with your friends

11. [quote name='"Hopglock"']If you already smoke a lot stick with the dank. Your tolerance to the dank is going to make the mids pretty useless.[/quote]

Took a mandatory t-break since I'm on vacation. No tolerance at all.

12. "Beaters" are dank bc bud not swag and mix it up I've had sim shitty weed that barly had colas on it and had a lotta hairs on it and it got me baked

13. [quote name='"Fenderkiller"']As a good friend of mine said it's like switching to Call of Duty from Halo. lol Like the guy above said you never go back. Dank bud just smokes so smooth in comparison.[/quote]

Halo = Dank

CoD = Mids

14. What happens when you dislike both? (only Cod 4 MW is a good game.)

Dank = dank

mids = mids.

dank is going to be better every time, why the hell would you want worst stuff. thats like putting good synthetic oil in your car every time then finding some cheap 99 cent store oil that you want to try lol.

15. please! Halo is a children's version of a first person shooter.

i say stay away from anything "bricked" some outdoor homegrown occasionally isn't the worst thing I've ever had but is no comparison to dank

16. [quote name='"Heyimblazed"']Mids is like mcdonalds and dank is like a steak house, you could buy a lot of double cheeseburgers off the value menu whenever you want, or you could keep it classy only eat the finest steaks until you can't afford McDonald's lol[/quote]

I love this analogy lmao. I am a steak man... haha

17. If you can get dank AND mids/beasters, get the dank. If dank is all you've ever had.... it's more potent, you're more tolerant. Mids and beasters will work, but you'll need to toke more bowls and it might not taste as well. It really just all depends.

18. Put a dank nug next to a beaster and see which one you choose. The high doesn't feel the same, smoke isn't as nice/tasteful, usually doesn't smell as nice, ect. You'll be glad you stayed with the good!

19. Haha okay guys thanks. Dank is the way to go! =]

20. dude only buy the best