Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Only got 1 joint left?! :(

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sith, Apr 5, 2011.

1. Is it possible to still maintain the high just by taking a few small tokes every hour?

I only got 1 joint left, should I smoke it in one go, or try and make it last for the next few hours...

(lol, I predict som1 gonna's say to just get more green)

2. #2 Bluegiles, Apr 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Try having one joint left with no money until saturday!

3. Smoke half now and half in about 45 minutes. I've found that if I try and draw it out any longer than that, my buzz just drops off.

4. My advice,

[​IMG]

Get yourself some more G! Your prediction came true! ;)

5. Depends on your tolerance level at the moment.

Just make sure to put out the cherry each time then smoke the roach with a bong.

6. Feel good man, I live in a place where weed is stupidly hard to get. I smoked up my stash last week, have to wait at least one (but probably 2) weeks to get more.

7. Rip it up and smoke bowls.

8. If its hard to get dont roll...you use a lot....try to get a vape....once your out smoke the remins

9. Yea, I might try this....but im gonna aim for 1/3

Lol, its tempting......but im trying to save at the moment.

ouch, feel for ya.

10. this...break up that joint, and smoke some bowls...

11. if ur trying to conserve it...a joint would be bad..smoke bowls