only good thing about livin in the projects...

Discussion in 'General' started by Boson-H, Feb 23, 2013.

1. is how easy it is to find weed. lol. ive been out for 2 days, all my connects i called today their phones were off. they didnt just not answer, them phones was off haha.

so i decided to walk around the projects...on the way to the mailbox, i asked 2 people if they knew where to get some they said not right now...3rd chick i asked she said not right now, then said how much you lookin for, got on the phone, walked 4 apartments down...bam $10 for 2g's...not very good stuff, but for $10 i can't complain. while i was waiting for her out front i seen a chrysler 300 roll past subs blastin 22" rims you know, then he backs up fast as hell, dude in the back asks if i'm lookin for some green, they got some loud for 20 a blunt...i said hell yeah, made that purchase, got they numbers...they live 2 blocks from me. chick comes out, gives me the bud, says "aight" and walks away lol. on my way back to my apartment, 2 guys walkin towards me asked if i was lookin for some green.

i dont really know what the point of telling you this was, but i smoked some of that dank and just wanted to tell you how giddy i am about the whole experience. i think it was awesome all i gotta do is walk around the pj's for 5 minutes and get bud when all my usuals are out...

anyone else live in the pj's? do you fuckin hate it? cause other than that, it does suck...there's some hard motherfuckers here that i wouldnt fuck with. and it is nerveracking sometimes to be driving through the hood on the way out or home and there's 50+ people randomly walking around in groups and shit. but eh. its cheap...

pic of the $10 bag:
    [​IMG]
    pic of the "loud". i've had "louder" but this is still pretty "loud". first time i've smoked in 2 days.
    [​IMG][/IMG]

2. The projects. That's too risky for a skinny Mexican like me lol

3. man i'm a scrawny ass white dude lol thats prolly why the first 2 didnt sell me none...thought i was a narc or somethin. white dude walkin around askin random people for weed...haha.

4. i thought u were gonna say the basketball games

5. You'll be able to get whatever you need in there, no matter the fix. Unless of course that is riches and no oppression, those things may be a little harder to come by.

I've been stopped several times in the Bluff (local projects) for this very reason.

6. this.

a lot of cousins live the pj's (i live in the country). if any friends in my neck of the woods where dry, i'd only go to the city out of desperation and there was no guarantee i'd get anything that was as good in the sticks.

7. Yep...I got pulled comin out the PJ's because there was no light on my license plate...cop then proceeds to say i'm acting nervous because my hands were shaking. muthafucka, it was 20 degrees outside and i just got in my car wearin shorts. but, because i'm acting nervous coming out of the projects, "protocol is to have a K9 unit walk around the car and see if he hits on anything". I didn't have anything in the car that time luckily...but usually i do. dog walked around, found nothing. cop was disappointed i'm sure he was expecting an arrest. but from now on i quadriple+ bag that shit when i leave.

8. <-----White

Doesnt matter how big you are. I know better. Plus so many shady motherfuckers looking for a quick buck. Once I was lookin for an O and called up a random guy I know at the time. Well he got someone we rolled out to another part of town, separate cars. Come out, hands it to me as I am in the car. I pull out my scale from under the seat, and he proceeds to tell me, "Oh that scale dont work". Oh really? Because it tells me this shit is about 22 grams. And I proceeded to negotiate a new price, on the up side it was dank as hell. Which is why I didnt give it back and drive off.

9. Yeah getting ripped off is always a risk here too. Shockingly I was only .02 short out of 3g, so i'm more than satisfied honestly. i'm high as fuck and will be for awhile.