Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Only good forum?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CosmicColossus, Jul 24, 2012.

1. Every other forum on the internet (besides other counter culture ones)

Other forums Seem to be filled with douchebags who are dicks on the internet because they can.

2. word man. although most of the other forums i've flipped through have been for various games and such, so the ages of people there definately reflected how they acted. its ridiculous what people see as "trolling" nowadays, but gc is the shit for sure

3. Gc is the best MJ forums barely any trolls,people help each other out on advice, everybody is pretty cool ect Stay high my fellow blades

4. Honestly, I've never been to another forum besides Shroomery. But what you said is what I've heard said here many times :p

5. I've perused lots of weed forum sites in my time, and GC is the only one I've stayed faithful to.
    All the other ones have less traffic and even less interesting people on them.

6. I used to be a member of a forum called HackForums, they were oriented towards hacking and computers. But it was filled with a bunch of douchbags and trolls and a bunch of scammers.

People here are all around much more friendlier, and A LOT more mature & helpful.

7. I think GC has a cool community, albeit quite young, it's a fun place, however there are MJ forums around that are quite a bit more informative with more knowledgeable members IMO, not that GC doesn't have it's share of weednerds who know whats up

8. My People are here...Can't very well walk out on 'em, now can I?

Wouldn't be right, man...I'd even call it rude; but not me, oh no, I'm not rude.

9. I didn't know there was other mj forums and im not interested

10. These forums are nice but we have our own share of assholes too.

11. One asshole is another man's booty, Sir. Fontaine.

12. I agree OP, this forum seems to have the most mature/friendly users compared to other forums. Plus it's a weed forum, so you know....gets my vote:smoke:

But personally i go on the bodybuilding.com forums more(especially the misc) as lolz/interesting stuff are always provided there and there is more traffic.

13. weed makes the world a better place.. off and online..

simple really :hello: