Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

only getting stoned in the morning?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by dubsmoker420, May 29, 2010.

1. sup doods i normally can only get stonedin the morning and then no matter how much i smoke i wont get stoned, except maybe if i eat a brownie haha but itt is alot of money.... okay i llied stl get stoend but its not as good. is it time a t break or is it cu im just tired later in the day? sory if its a silly questoion im just really bored right now, oh and high haha:smoking:

2. #2 crl_dj, May 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2010
    :devious: get out of the seasoned forums.....

3. i sure wish smoking could make me type like an idiot

4. yup i only get really stoned in the morning.

then i get stoned for the rest of the day, just not really stoned.

5. that doesn't make sense.

6. You're high, not drunk. Stop typing like a fool.

7. I remember my first bowl.

8. HAHAHAHA! nice..

But yea, come on man grow up. Definitely not in the right forum either..

9. When i smoke earlier in the day, i can never get as high as the initial smoke. I think it might have to do with the receptors in your brain becoming used to the THC from the initial smoke, and you have to let them "cool down" before they will work at full capacity again.

EDIT: There is no reason why you guys should be flaming him, its just rude... Not everyone types perfectly, but at least you can tell what hes trying to say.