only getting buzz. inhaling wrong?

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by Daniellayoo, Jan 17, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Inhale spoon pipes slower when u release it,use matches on dry small pieces. If you smoke tobacco that can cause some issues also

2. Ya know, I would be honored to find out that someone inhaled dope extra deep because they were nervous about making a good first impression to me. bam margera

3. No exhalet u gon get somthin

4. is it overheating and becoming harsh? when it overheats most thc is converted to cbn which i think is shorter lasting to but can be psychoactif

5. its to much to explain, just try phenylephrine b4 snoking n be amazed. it just dries mucus thus opens eustachiian tube both of which canc cause this

6. This may sound silly but we all have our own individual biorhythms. Some days I just get higher than others and some days I can only seem to get a buzz, even when it's the same batch of weed. Even how tired or energetic you are before toking can have a big effect on how hard cannabis hits you.

For example, if I get crap for sleep then I might as well not bother toking that day because I'm wasting it. All it does is make me more tired while barely feeling the high.

As for pipes with carbs, I love 'em. You can do your own little shotgun with them.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I can’t seem to get high at all , definitely inhaling correctly. So it could just be my weed isn’t strong enough or something ?

8. I get the feeling this guy has never been in body of water that was bigger than a bath tub. I mean if you're "getting high from O2 deprivation" from holding your breath more than 3-5 seconds then your lungs must be the size of kidneys or something.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Not sure if being serious or not, but it could be. I know for myself I won't even bother wasting my money on anything much lower than 30% THC anymore.

10. Are you smoking enough? Your cannabis may not be strong enough, but if you're not smoking enough you won't get high.

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. #31 Ultramaxx, May 3, 2022
    Last edited: May 3, 2022
    I can try to double what I’m smoking, the bad taste stopped me last time I tried . And it’s possible the thc isn’t high enough for me to even get high. 2 blunts seems like Too many.

• Like Like x 1
  12. You have what they call tolerance. If you weed tastes that bad then I would also say that the quality of the product is playing a big part in why you aren't getting good and faded.

13. #33 Ultramaxx, May 4, 2022
    Last edited: May 5, 2022
    Yeah well said , it’s probably not high quality enough stuff for my tolerance level . Even smoking it from a bong I don’t get high. It’s a lost cause

14. I mean think about how many more people are smoking, of coarse there are newbs everywhere. Plus, there are like so many more options with concentrates, dry herb vaping, carts….it’s hard to keep up! I wish there was a purely informational non sales about how each method and attachment works ..what can I say I’m a visual learner

15. Welcome to the City.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Original poster was last seen on here 3 years ago.

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Go figure I came back but he’s vanished .:pimp:
    turns out I wasn’t inhaling it well enough for some reason maybe the lighting was too bad outside I smoked indoors luckily not waking parents up and I got high easily on each average sized bong rip one good light of bowl each hit.:RoorRip:
    turns out I over hydrated it with orange peels let it dry out 6 months went back to it and its definitely strong enough to get high and burns now well . ;)

18. I've been smoking out of a metal/stone/wood pipe for 50 years. Started rolling joints, but I could neve handle smoking a complete joint...that's like 15 to 20 hits and I'd be on the ground head first after my 4th toke. I strongly believe in microdosing and that we all smoke way more than we need at any given time. Someone needs to sit with and help this person.

19. congrats, best newb question. Hey we all started somewhere. You came to the right place, a treasure trove of stoner knowledge. A friend of the wifes wasn't sure which end of the joint to light. practice practice practice.:passing-joint: