only black girl in my class dont like me? Wtf?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by FatSlob, Jul 23, 2013.

1. I am black too. Currently taking some summer classes. A few weeks ago we had a new addition. A black girl. Shes like the only black girl in the class. And one of like 5 black girls in the school.

Most of the time when black girls come to my school they like me. Even if they don't end up dating me we will usually end up friends.

I am the only other black person in the class but she won't even look in my direction. She talks with all the other guys (mostly guys in the class). She laughs at there jokes and shit. But she doesn't laugh at my jokes. She doesn't talk to me. I've tried starting a couple different convos with her but she just talked super quiet and didnt even make eye contact with me or anything. But she like screams when shes talking to the other guys in our class so its not like shes shy.

Today she was at the bus stop alone while i was walking up. I gave her a smile and she returned it with a half smile but didn't even take her headphones off so we could talk.

Maybe she only likes white guys? Idk i feel disrespected. Even if she thinks im ugly or whatever she can still be my friend.

2. Maybe it's because your a FatSlob? ahahahaha still though i don't know that she's OBLIGATED to like you because you're the same skin color, maybe you should try to get with one of the white girls or something. You just sound like a fool thinking she HAS to like you cause you're both black. If you strictly like black girls you could try to meet some outside of school or something. 

3. Nah Nah Nah. I'm not saying shes obligated to like me. I'm just saying MOST of the black girls who come to this school like me. Not even most. Every single other black girl at this school at least flirted with me.

I don't expect her to start flirting with me but idk i at least expect her to be polite. I haven't done anything to make her hate me already. Idk maybe she thinks i stink lol.

4. Confront her about it. Tell her everything you just said in this OP post.

BTW snow bunnies love BBD.

5. Are you naturally more attracted to black girls, or are you racist?

6. Respect is earned , not given. Just be yourself , if she doesn't want to chill with you then oh well, life's too short to worry about someone not worth your time.

7. How is this in anyway racist?

The only reason i even mentioned her race was because i felt it pertained to the situation at hand.

No i am not racist. And i don't only date black girls. But to be honest its kind of an ego bruiser when any new girl doesn't want to talk to you. Hurts way more when you guys are the only black kids in class.

8. Black, white

9. I don't know man you sound a little racist, you make her sound like she's betraying your race for talkin to the white man.

That kind of mindset is precisely why she probably won't give you the time of day.

10. Lol what? How do you in anyway get that out of my post? I am friends with all the white guys in my class. I was laughing and talking with them long before she got here. Shes cute, but obviously not girlfriend material so i could care less if all the dudes in my class ran a train on her. I just find it weird that she talks to all of them, even the ones who are obviously not on my level of sexy lol but she ignores me. I don't know her to say that i like her. I just don't understand why she wouldn't want to get to know me and i kinda feel like the reason is because i'm black.
    Yah i get what you are saying. But if a white girl came into the class even if she didn't date you wouldn't you at least expect her to talk to you? Spark up a friendship with you at the very least? Especially when you are like the center of the class.

11. maybe its the fact that u think that being black somehow improves your chances of fucking black girls? what the fuck is wrong with you...

13. #13 A.R.C., Jul 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2013
    This has happened to me a few times as well. I'm black, yada-yada. It's intriguing (kind of), but not worth losing sleep over.

I think you'll find it better that you all don't talk to each other, unless you're stuck together doing a project and whatnot.

Weird thing about people, girls especially, is that after you try talking to 'em for a few weeks and then pay no attention to them for another few weeks, they might start being all buddy-buddy with ya.

But don't make that your goal. She's not obliged to talk to you, and as long you're not the type who's forever alone, she shouldn't even cross your mind.

Let friends come to you, don't force 'em to.

e: spelling

14. Maybe because your a buster

15. What the fuck?

Not on your level of sexy? Get over yourself. It sounds pathetic. You probably give off a disgustingly arrogant, entitled vibe. That's probably why. 

16. Lol this thread. She's not into you. Don't obsess over it, move on.

17. Ouch? You ever think that maybe i was joking?

I don't go around acting "entitled" but yea most girls find me attractive.

I don't know why you feel the need to attack me for making a joke. Excuse me it won't happen again.

ya bald headed momma

19. Oh that was a joke?
    In the form of a pointless thread?

Aren't jokes suppose to be funny?

20. What are you talking about? What does my thread being pointless, have to with me saying "some kids aren't on my level of sexy" was a joke?

I don't care if you think it was funny. I laughed and thats all that matters to me.

Idk why you are so bitter. Maybe your girlfriend dumped you? You ran out of weed? You just hate yourself? But you should really stop trying to take it out on other people through a computer. Like really? I post a thread on a stoner forum and you come in here and attack me for it? If you don't agree with my views by all means debate. But you aren't even debating. You aren't saying anything. You are just attacking my very right to make a thread. You are not a moderator. If you can't contribute why not just move on? Does it make you feel cool to harass others?