Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Only 1 GD tincture method worked

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by laudanum28, May 22, 2016.

1. #1 laudanum28, May 22, 2016
    Last edited: May 22, 2016
    It looks like I typed really fast on my last post here. I'll try to explain what I did. I had 4 quarter ounces. I took 1/2 ounce and made kats canna caps resulting in pitch black caps. These are incredibly strong. I took the remaining two quarter ounces and made GD while reducing all to 1/3 the filtered amount. I combined most (minus the last small run) to infuse with coconut oil during reduction. Once infused into oil, I used lecithin to increase bioavailability for baking. When I finished, I realized I still had that small run left, so I infused it into the oil like a standard infusion. The caps just aren't strong. I have taken two. Barely an effect. I'll try 4 soon and report back.

2. The only GD tincture that has ever worked was one time using the 7gram cooking version. Pull and strain. Sent me flying... Wish I had taken the same route with all this material...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. #3 PsychedelicSam, May 22, 2016
    Last edited: May 22, 2016
    Too bad. Sorry to have wasted your time. I guess you can't win them all. :mellow:

4. No waste at all. I appreciate your help. The problem is here. I'm sure of it. It's just off that there is success with others and not here. I'm going to try a new hot plate.

5. Well, it looks like I smoked a good bit when I tried two of the caps from the last batch I've been mainly referring to. Last night I took four caps and had to go to sleep because I was so medicated. I retract the beginning of this post :)

6. How many caps did you make from your 1/2 ounce of cannabis you made following BKS directions?

If you want really STRONG caps (dosing in # of drops not # of caps) then check out this thread. There is an index.

Read the first few pages to get an idea of the technique, then investigate how to make things that interest you. For caps I would suggest Dragon Oil which is on page 242 of the thread

Another Tincture Thread - Try it, Youll like it

7. I'm dealing with pain for a few days to lower my tolerance on it. I had no idea how tolerance worked until I started taking edibles. They work so well for pain and sleep. Time to adjust. I'm sure this will be a maintenance step every so often... Thanks for the link for PsychedelicSam :) he knows for sure!

8. Tolerance can make a huge difference and infused coconut oil will raise it quickly so moderation is the key. Learning how to balance it takes practice. :)

• Like Like x 2