Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Online Store Problem

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Prettylights10, Jan 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I tryed ordering the grasscity/roor bong the other day but just recieved a email that said I need to scan a picture of my credit card in order for the purchase to be completed, since it was a big order. Has anyone else had this issue? Just feel uncomfortable sending a picture of my card.

2. Yeah that's really sketch. Can you show a copy of the email sent to you? Was it from the legitimate grasscity email?

3. Do a print screen and show us :)

4. Dear Blank,

Because the order amount is so high

we will need some extra proof of credit.

If you would please email us the following pieces of information, we will be very happy to send out your order right away:

A clear scan or photocopy of your credit card (front and back, signed)

We are very sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience. By requesting to see a copy of your credit card, the bank is protecting you from someone else using your card number without your permission!

Please respond to this email within 48 hours, if we do not get a reply, your order will be put on hold. For your safety you can leave out some of the digits of your credit card.

If you this email is not clear do not hesitate to reply to this email.

Thank you very much.

GC Support

Sales Department

sacha@grasscity.com

5. Negatory. Cancel the order and go somewhere else if they're really going to ask you for a scan of your credit card.

Edit: Oh.. it does say you can leave some digits off.. Just do that.. Draw over them in paint. And make sure its a legitimate grasscity staff member.

6. It's from Sacha...it's for real...and I get why. Open a support request ticket with that email posted within it and someone from the Shop will get back to you in regards to this. I know exactly why they are having to take this kind of safety precaution but rather than get into it here, please just open a support request and ask the Support people about it please. :)

Sacha is the main point of contact on these matters and, really, it's no different than showing your card to someone or handing it over for them to scan but I do get your concern. So again, please open a ticket. :)

I can assure you that everyone in Support is as legit as they come...I deal with them daily. ;)

7. I also sent you a PM. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.