Online Seed Banks

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by HokusSmokus420, Sep 29, 2008.

1. Whats up fellow potheads, big time pot head here, just harvested my first grow the other days and it turned out pretty good but i was just wondering if those online seed banks are legit and such and what is the legality of these sites?

2. Actually, they are not seed banks, they do not produce the seeds or do any breeding. Some actual seed banks have online sales, however none I know of actually ship to the US. What you are looking at are resellers that deal with the seed banks and breeders and distribute them to John Q Public.

You will hear this & that about one distributor or another. To be completely honest, it is hit or miss; youy may end up getting F2's, you may end up getting wholesale seeds which may or may not be the strain advertised, you may end up getting your seeds confiscated by Customs.

Remember, it is illegal to receive seeds in the US. Just make sure you leave no tracks and do not lead them to your home.

less

3. Yea true. but the true seedbanks like greenhouse dont send to the US.

4. The seed banks in Holland are legitimate businesses there and will not rip you off. The only problem you may encounter may be with US customs, but they all use stealthy ways to send seeds internationally.