Online photo storage...

Discussion in 'General' started by atthecrackofDaw, Aug 22, 2007.

1. I have a lot of pictures that I'd like to share with people, but I hate sacrificing the original size of the photo in order to upload or send via email. I was wondering if I could get some opinions from you all as to what internet program is the best for storage and security. I know there are some that have limited storage per user and some that don't provide an option for you to block your photos from being seen by everybody - I'd rather supply a link only to people that I want to see my pics...

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!!

2. you're cat looks like mine.

I use imageshack but it resizes larger pics.

3. I use photobucket pro. It's like 20 bucks a year, but if you don't want to pay for it it'll do
    pretty much what you wanted in the free version. You can choose wether to make your
    photo album public or private. The pro version has unlimited views. I forget how many views
    you get with the free version, but if you just want to show friends a few photos a week or
    something, you should be able to do that for free.

4. Thanks for the quick responses - I'll check those two out now and see if they fit my needs!! How about security?? Do you feel secure with your pics there?

5. If you want to make them private or not. If I'm putting pics on the internet I assume people will see it.

6. That's a good approach to have Vicious. I'll keep that in mind!:)