online ordering

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by GoldenDelicious, Aug 27, 2009.

1. so i got bout 50 dollars to spend.. n i either wana make a ayausha drink.. or somethin that wont come in my system.. but not like spice or nothin.. somethin trippy.. any good suggestions so i can get my moneys worth

2. order some kratom powder.. deff a trippy high (check erowid)

$50 and you wana order somthin?? ur obviously willing to wait. I say you get some MRB (somthing root bark, check google) get a (half pound i think) for $40 on ebay then spend $10 on some NaOH and get the DMT outta that shit! If i remember correctly when my friend did it he got .7 grams or about 10 doses of crystal freebase.

3. i was lookin into that n gettin the mimossa tree bark or somthin like that.. but like i had to buy other chemicals an i ddint feel safe to buy them n shit them here... but i was lokkin on GC n they have some stuff undre legal high in phycadelics.. n theres stuff to make ayusausa with just two ingredents .. like i buy both cuz there like 15-25 each.. an is says have the mix of both n drink n you got yourself ayusaus drink. i think

BTW i bout Kratom 5gs in oc md n it was just like an opiate high.. nothin else.. no trippy ness at ALL!!

4. bummer my kratom experience (7g) was wild but keep in mind i was smoking dank throughout.

ya it is mimossa root bark that has a high amount of dmt, Its really not that hard and you only need chems that can be bought locally. Check home depot,lowes,ect for grain cleaner/paint stripper with SODIUM HYDROXIDE in it, This is NaOH and the chem u need to extract the dmt. There VERY detailed guides all over the net check some out. Overall i would say its moderatly difficult but can be done by nearly anyone that can follow a guide. i say go for it but thats just me.

EDIT- IMO all those legal smokes and compounds are bs, just salvia and kratom turds with some spices thrown in for taste. Not to mention extremely overprices when you could just buy its components seperatly

5. yea im really think bout either DMTextraction.. or the Ayusausa.. but when you add the chemicals to the DMT is it a veery powerfully odor.. will it like smell like i got a meth lab in my house? ha

6. LOL actually i believe you dilute the NaOH like 1:15 parts water so it smells quite faint, nothing a kitchen range cant handle. but if ur in an apartment gtfo!

7. nah.. its a house.. idk.. i was just wondering.. anythin else that would be easyer ha

8. You can get salvia for like $7 a zip on ebay and get rought a gram of 30x extract. This is SUPER easy iso alcohol and coffee filters is all you need. Doesnt stink bad at all.

Ketamine is a fun online order drug (again check erowid)

morning glory and baby woodrose seeds are a good source of LSA (like lsd but not) again a very simple extraction

Shit you could even start growing mushrooms with $50 (spores, jars, vermiculite and brown rice flour) But its not like im suggesting anything...

9. i would love to start cultivating shroom at my place.. that would be a dream.. but cant happen

but what do you mean Ketamine.. how the hell can you buy ketamine online.. jw..

n salvia is illegal where i am Delaware.. so idk any1 taht will ship here.. so if you know a website that will let me know

10. PM me for a site where they have a great selection of entheogens, a really reliable place to aquire ayahuasca ingredients, san pedro cactus, or most anything else that could tickle your fancy. Stay away from Datura though, unless you wanna end up dead.

11. ^ haha word dautra it fucked up

Ketamine is cat tranqualizer i do believe there some refinement that needs to go into the raw product tho or it can fuck ur body up (not ina good way)

Shrooms are IMO hella easy to grow. My garden gnome grew them in a 3x3 ft area and harvested roughly 1/4 per week for about 3 months but later dropped the hobby for other things.

12. damn... thats really cool.. i cant wait till i move out of this house so i can grow my own shit