Online illegal drug website

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Schnewbie, Jun 7, 2011.

1. look at the shitty weed pictures hahaha

2. Before this thread gets going, I want to add a disclaimer considering the subject matter...

If this thread becomes about OTHER DRUGS rather than the politics of this situation, it WILL be closed.
    Don't bring your experiences with other drugs in here, don't share your knowledge of specific drugs in here, etc. Keep it related to the politics of the matter, please.

Sorry OP, just hoping I can stop it before it starts so this thread can stay open. :p

That said, I agree that prohibition regarding any and all drugs is useless and not doing anything good for our country.

Prohibition is giving the power to the cartels and helping to fuel the violence and crime that exists in the drug world.

People are going to do what they're going to do. I say legalize it, regulate it, and let people take responsibility for their own actions.

3. I dunno, It might even be against the rules to post about the site in general, i know a similar site XXXXXXX.biz thats a big no-no.

EDIT: oh wow junkiedays didnt even notice it was you! How are you? Long time no talk :)

4. Well people hopefully won't be posting links to the site or anything, because that would definitely be against the rules. :p

That's why I say it just needs to be kept to the politics of the situation.. no specifics about other drugs or the website URL or other stuff like that... Just politics! :cool:

I'm good, dude! How have you been? It's nice to see you back, I've loved that signature of yours since I was just a newb. :laughing:

5. I just found out / joined this site today too. Crazy stuff on there.

6. Wait, so this is a legal website that you can buy and sell drugs on without being tracked or traced?

Sounds sketch.

7. NEWB!? I joined before you hehe. Good to see you Junkiedays :)

8. Oh, I know! I've loved your sig since I was a newb. You're one of the first people I remember on here from when I joined because I think one of the first +reps I gave was to you for your awesome sig. :p

I think we're dragging this thread a bit off-topic though, maybe we should take this to a PM or VM. :laughing:

It's not exactly "legal" which is exactly the problem. ;)

Lawmakers want to get rid of it, but it's on an anonymous network using untraceable currency (bitcoins) so it's a bit of a hassle for them, methinks.

But hey, there would be no reason to even have a website like this if you could just go to the store and pick up whatever drug you want. Regulated, clean as a drug like this can possibly be, with all applicable warnings.

Let people take responsibility for their own welfare. That's what I'm sayin'.

9. I've heard of Tor before but never took an interest in it... after finding this site I've found a shit ton of other crazy things too. It's a total underground Internet. O.O

A post on the board on SR says the feds are already after them. Wonder how long it will last.

The prices on the bud are not too terrible, depending on the 'vendor'. High prices, but plenty of $60/8ths.

10. eh sounds kinda risky, idunno.. but i love the general ideal behind it all

people control the currency value etc..

too bad bitcoins are worth a shit ton more then they were a few months ago, but i guess it might be a good time to invest? lol

hopefully this will all develope into a legal market and accepted currency, where you don't have to be a hacker to use it effectively

11. When I first read about Silk Road a few days back, I was sceptical. I still am.

When something looks too good to be true...

12. you don't wanna fuck with Tor.
    or the anon deep web.

that shit is beyond fucked.
    i seen assassins for hire, hard ass drugs, child p***, the works that shit is right fucked.

13. Tor is not the direct cause of this, Tor (as far as I know) is just the anonymizing network with which people access these things. It is not the cause nor the problem here.

I'm hoping no one will start actually pointing people towards these sites, because that's another thing that will get this thread closed.

But as far as the politics of the matter? As the OP said, it emphasizes just why prohibition is so useless.

14. Yet another fucking repost, don't any of you use the search function anymore.

15. Chill, man.
    If there is already a thread on this then feel free to send a report and let the mods know, but this is the first thread I've seen on the matter. :p

16. I never even heard of such thing before. Crazy!

But cool. I like the freedom aspect of it. It is definitely a new world out there.

17. I'm sorry but it annoys me when people don't even bother to check if something has already been posted, it wastes server space. I can't find the repost, i guess it was deleted as there was discussion of other drugs posted in the thread.

18. I appreciate your genuine statement.. The crazy part about this is I actually got a link to one of these sites a few months ago. They were so open about what it was that I couldn't help but be a skeptic.

Edit: @globian^^^ chill reposts happen =p

19. Ah SR, they wont catch them its untraceable soon as the fed so much as get close the site will shut down and change name.

they have a amazon style rating system for the sellers it think this is a nice idea, plus bitcoins cant be tracked or found in a single location.

Makes me wonder if the drugs get seized do they send a replacement?