Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Online Dealer, not responding

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by meito233, Dec 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 meito233, Dec 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2014
  2. Online dealer? Are you fuckin kidding me? Wayyyy too risky. Abort

3. Don't do online, like the doc said, too risky.

Now he knows your address, stay strapped homie.

4. #4 meito233, Dec 17, 2014
    Now you guys are giving me a paranoia, not the weed. Alright thanks, I'll just stop talking to him

5. you were prolly just entering yourself into some database

6. Wait what? What website is this? He has a menu? Wish there was something like that around here!!

7. #7 meito233, Dec 17, 2014
  8. Wow. Ever hear of Craigslist killers? I could never need grass so bad that I need to search online for a hookup.

Imagine what you can find with a "delivery" service that isn't licensed.

Stay safe man, let us know how it goes

9. Dude.... Duuuuuude.... I'd be sketched the fuck out. I'm like 80% sure this is either a cop or a really big scam. Do not fuck with online dealers. It's definitely not worth the risk.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. #10 Caddict, Dec 17, 2014
    4. The following is not allowed to be posted within our community
        ¦f. Discussion of dealing and drug trafficking
    http://forum.grasscity.com/general/899267-grasscitycom-forum-guidelines.html

Sent from my LG-D160 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. I'm sorry you have to resort to this so I'll refrain from making a joke but that's really sketchy.

12. Online dealer now stalking OP

13. I'm sure it's totally legit. He's probably just waiting for you to message your credit card info so he knows you're for real.

14. sounds like what the online dealer would say....
    [​IMG]

15. Sounds cool but I would probably be too scared to use it, there is no medical mj where I'm from.

16. he locked down your address for buying an illicit substance. hes communicating with his DEA team, you're ass is going to jail.

17. Very risky move. If he didn't chop your body up into little pieces already, I'd stay in a motel for a bit.

[​IMG]

18. Ur trying 2 buying cannabush plantz on the internetz ?? WOW

19. I'm not sure, but I think I read something about that in some Orwell's novel :hide:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.