Online dating gone WRONG need help.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Indi420, Apr 30, 2015.

1. #1 Indi420, Apr 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
    Ok blades....I'm in a situation that is incredibly uncomfortable for me to deal with and I dug my own grave with this one.

I'll be brutally honest so about 2 weeks ago I put this dumb ad on a local classified because I was feeling lonely (and still am) I haven't been in a relationship for over a year now and not much has gone on in the love department since then aside from the typical club booty call style shit and even that is a very rare occasion.

In the add I was completly 100% honest about myself, being a bud smoker, my financial situation, my appearance and everything. Well no one replied and I didn't really care. It was just kind of a "whats the worst that can happen"

So this last week I actually got an email from a girl who read what I posted and was sincerely interested. I took the bait and opened dialog. First few days were slow going just basic chat but it was definitely moving towards the date sector. She sent me her picture and it wasnt bad lol

So the chat continues and I agree to "hang out" this coming saturday. Again "whats the worst that can happen?" 

So after agreeing she ramps up a little bit and obviously feels more comfortable talking now. Well from the get go I got the feeling that this girl was sheltered and 150% "White Republican" raised but she read my post? She knows about me so why me? I kept it going. Now I learn she is very religious to the point of wanting to become a pastorette or what ever the fuck they're called.

So now i'm terrified because I live on the other side of that line. Greasy, Sleazy and very liberal in my views I'm not religious "I do believe in greater essence but not from a book".   I like going out to bars, having drinks, smoking bowls most of the day you know...typical blade stuff. Listening to "explicit" music and I swear like a fucking sailor. I even pay 4.20$ a month for swearnet. Dirty fucking onion ring sasquatch greasy shit lick. #TPB

SO I'm just really nervous that this is set up for disaster. I don't want to hide my real self and I really don't want to hurt her feelings because she honestly seems like a very nice soul and someone who isn't ready for rejection after I fucked up jumped steps ahead of myself.  She keeps saying things like "I really cant wait to meet you :)"  and its flattering as fuck I totally fell into it.

I just don't know what to do. I say im a greasy sleazy fuck but im still human and I am genuinely interested in her for more then looks. I've never really spent time with someone like this so its honestly nerve wrecking. These kinds of people have always been on my "AVOID" list.

I don't have a lot of experience with dating I was in a solid relationship since high school and just never really "dated" before. 

opposites attract right? I just feel like I'm going to be this massive culture shocking asshole thats just like WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD BRING SOME TOLIET PAPER CAUSE IT'S SHITTY AS FUCK.

Anyway I typed too much. I'm just trippin..stoned as usual.

I grow for fucks sake. I'm scared to even be like "so yeah..you blaze?" because I feel like even though she read my post she might not understand that I was refering to the AWFUL REEFER MADNESS. Even though I live in WA.

Hysteria.
    Thanks for reading my shitty post. <3 GC

I just need advice. What the fuck would you do?

Maybe I'm not giving her enough credit...but a pastor? Man...

2. Just go and try to have fun.  Expect the worst, but it prob won't be that bad.

3. You never know; some of the bible thumping girls turn out to be some of the most hardcore freaks.

Then again, she may understand who you are and wants to save you.

Go for it and see what's the dealio.

4. #4 ABCBD, Apr 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2015
    Sounds sketch

Also, how did it go wrong if it hasnt happened?

5. Go and attempt to have fun and if things don't workout well shit.

6. Just go with an open mind and be yourself, cause there is no need to hide who you are especially if your looking for a relationship. Sure she may come off as a sheltered type of person but you never really know the truth till you meet up.

7. No hit and run?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. like the poster above said, i bet she wants to save you 

9. I was tripping about that shit.

I'm just going to be me and do what I do. If its too much then it thats fine.

It'll correct itself

10. Put it in her pooper and make it really super

11. Just don't touch your genitals a lot when you are around her.

12. i bet she wants to KNOW how the other side lives.....i think you got darn lucky. don't go all in but go for it when it feels right :)

13. Grow some nuts and meet the girl. Like you said, what's the worst that can happen? She doesn't like you/you dont like her move on with your life. Go out for some coffee or a drink first and get to know her. Then take her back to your place, get her stoned, and you know the rest

14. My wife and I have been married just shy of 17 years. When she met me I had just finished felony probation. I was a drug dealing whiskey drinking bar brawling asshole she was going to bible school to be a Christian missionary. I had been clean from hard drugs for a couple of years at this time and as a matter of fact I just got my 20 year chip last month. I was a little skeptical about dating her cause of who we were as different people. I am a very polite person to most people but I was also very honest with her from the very beginning. She has never tried to change me but she made me want to be a better person for myself and for her. I am lucky that she is the ideal Christian as in she has never judged me and accepted me for who I was. Because of her I have stayed out of trouble and I have even gotten my felony off of my record because I stayed out of trouble. I have not been in a fight for about fifteen years and I hardly drink anymore but that was mostly cause I was getting tired of being hung over all the time. Because of her I have ran several legit businesses and have sold them all for a profit when I got tired of running them. I am 41 now and I am retired I don't have Donald trump money but I am comfortable and I will probably start a new job when I get bored soon. Hell my wife just asked me if I wanted to move to a state that marijuana is legal and start a medical grow. I love my wife very much and I am happy I took a chance on going out with this hot nerdy Christian republican girl. Just so you know I did not corrupt her to much she went from trying to be a missionary to a RN at a large psych hospital who is going back to school to become a Nurse Practitioner to start up her own clinic. Well I am off to continue my wake and bake session and I think I am going to watch some adventure time. Give it a chance dude.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15. #15 DaComeUpCat, May 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2015
    I work with someone exactly like that and she is literally the craziest, provincial, judgmental person I've met.

The sad part is she's actually pretty and has a nice ass but is just literally crazy. I tried barking up that tree and my god, was that a mistake. I learned real quick but even working with her is difficult. She takes every subject and turns it to a religious debate EVERY fucking day.

We could be talking about something completely unrelated like the nba playoffs, nike or even bacon and she'll somehow find a way to make it about 'yahweh', the bible or the pagans. smdh it's so damn frustrating to hear about that shit all day at work. 

16. I wish the best for you and your date with her. I don't think that it will be as bad as you think it will be, but still enter the situation with a grain of salt. Never hurts to be slightly cautious. Update when you can!

17. #17 forty winks, May 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2015
    she wants to move past the missionary position ...

18. She's probably going to try and "save" you

19. Give her a chance. Maybe youll like her

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

20. Can't hurt to try it out for a while. Just stay 100% honest with her. That way nobody feels like they've been sold a bad deal.
    If it gets weird, find a door.