Online college classes?

Discussion in 'General' started by Nerd139, Nov 8, 2012.

1. Does anyone else take online classes? In my classes I have to do these damn discussion boards. I hate having to pretend like I care what my other classmates think for a grade.

2. I have all my classes on campus but I have a class that has us involved in discussion boards. Absolutly hate it... If I wanted to take an online class I would have signed up for one. My math class also has its homework online which pisses me off, let me do math on paper with a pencil like it should be. Ugh gotta love our expensive higher education :smoke:

3. Ha my mom was signing up for her online math class the other day and they said for all her tests she had to go to the school and do them so a proctor could watch her. Another one of the things I hate about my online class is the fact that i apparently have a group project. I have to e-mail my other classmates and form a group to do a project. Total bullshit.

4. I've probably taken 20-25 college online classes, they are much easier IMO. Although I'll take a couple in person each term I always take 1-2 online each term as well for ease. I've gotten an A- or better on every single one except this one upper division writing class I got a B- but that was a really hard class, plus the teacher got a shit ratemyprofessors rating so I knew it was coming but had no choice but to take her.

5. LOL, so true. "Participation grades" make people spew out a bunch of unnecessary regurgitated bullshit.

6. I took maybe 6 online classes total out of my degree, after getting my GED I found it rather easy to make up complete bull shit about any subject in a matter of minutes and write a intelligent post or response without having a real clue of what I'm saying. It just takes practice but when you learn the art of how to bull shit, it becomes easier.

7. I try to take one each semester with 2 or 3 at the actual school on 2 days a week..i would also sign up for 2 or 3 extra classes of anything i needed and then drop the ones i could tell would suck..that with ratemyprofessor and myedu and havent had too many shitty classes