Online Cigarette Sale

Discussion in 'General' started by bennett, Jun 20, 2007.

1. I am looking for the best place to buy cigarettes. I live in Iowa and sale cigarette in bulk. I also like to know if online cigarette sale is legal. Please let me if you have any information.<o:p></o:p>

2. only one i know of is www.Cigline.com

Cheap ass cigs from Moldovia (Sp?). They taste a bit off but still resemble what you buy.

Ive bumed a few from a buddy at work who orders off that site and they were Ok. Not as good as fresh store bought, but still OK.

3. My dad orders cigarettes from an indian reservation. Not through the internet but the mail. Theyre called Native. They are all natural tobacco with no additives. Ive had a couple they didnt do much for me but he smokes lights. They got the regular full flavor, menthol, and lights. Theyre only like 14.95 a carton or something. If you want i can scan the order sheet and send it to you, just pm me.

4. Online cigarette sale is very much legal. Out of the few online shopping carts, I found www.onesmoke.com is the best. They are cheap with many attractive schemes. You would find all poplar brand over there.

5. How do they stay fresh from them to you? That seems a bit off.

6. Yeah, I order my clove cigarettes online. If you package contains more than 200 cigs, You have to pay duties ( For the US). It's cheap, less than $40 shipped per carton ( Clove cigs are usually $70+ a carton).

They are wonderful. the 16 cig/pack has a different taste than the US 20 cig/pack. Quite interesting.