Ongoing manhunt after 3 killed in my area!!

Discussion in 'General' started by nugglord_420, Aug 1, 2008.

1. http://www.myfoxnewisconsin.com/myf...n=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=1.1.1

<TABLE id=common_center_content cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-SIZE: 12pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; MARGIN: 0px; LINE-HEIGHT: 19px; PADDING-TOP: 0px" align=left>3 Dead After Nothern WI Shooting </TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-SIZE: 9pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; MARGIN: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px" align=left></TD></TR><TR><TD class=story_date_label style="PADDING-TOP: 5px">Last Edited: Thursday, 31 Jul 2008, 10:34 PM CDT </TD></TR><TR><TD class=story_date_label>Created: Thursday, 31 Jul 2008, 10:29 PM CDT </TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-TOP: 5px"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=1 align=left border=0><TBODY><TR><TD><SCRIPT type=text/javascript>\tfunction getVar (v) {\t\treturn eval(v);\t}\tvar ord; if (! (ord > 0)) ord=Math.random()*1000000000000000000;\tvar adid; if (adid == undefined) adid='';\tvar hasRightVersion = DetectFlashVer(requiredMajorVersion, requiredMinorVersion, requiredRevision);\tif( hasRightVersion) {\tvar embed = new FlashTag("/myfox/flash/videoPlayer.swf", 336, 295, "8,0,0,0");\tembed.setFlashvars("videoDisplayType=embedded&lcId=" + lcId + "&cookie=" + document.cookie + "&consistentPath=/myfox&servletUrl=/myfox/video_servlet&version=1&locale=EN-US&contentId=7112090&pageId=1.1.1&pos=4&tile=4&ord="+ ord + "&dartVideo=tsg.wluk/homepage&adid="+adid);\tembed.setId("videoPlayer");\tembed.write(document);\tidentifyFlash();\t} else { // flash is too old or we can't detect the plugin\tvar alternateContent = '

'\t+ '[​IMG]';\tdocument.write(alternateContent); // insert non-flash content\t}</SCRIPT><OBJECT id=videoPlayer codeBase=http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=7,0,14,0 height=295 width=336 classid=clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000>

</OBJECT>

</TD></TR><TR><TD class=story_image_caption>Three people are confirmed dead after a shooting near Niagara. </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>Marinette, Florence, Dickinson Counties -- Authorities in and around the Niagara, WI area searching for 2 suspects who are wanted in the shooting deaths of 3 people earlier today. The incidents occurred at about 5:15 Thursday. Two of the victims were shot on the Wisconsin side of the Menominee River, while the 3rd victim was shot on the Michigan side of the river. Authorities are not saying whether they believe the shootings were related to each other or if they were random in nature. FOX 11's Becky DeVries has more. </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></P>
    So blades, my night is turning out really fucking hectic.

We left my friends house at about 4:30, he lives in Aurora. Apparently a couple shootings went down about 45 minutes after we left. A couple buddies and I were taking his truck down an old logging trail and got it buried so we got a ride home.

We couldn't get service in the boonies, but when we got home we saw this on TV. A minute later we got phonecalls from various sources saying that 2 guys are heavily armed and possibly have military training. They've shot 6 people, and I know 2 of the 3 that died, and 2 that were shot.

Another incident happened in WI, half a mile from my buddys house! I've been texting him and apparently his family have the house on lockdown and they're armed to the teeth. There are military serial killers in the woods around my buddy's land, and I'm starting to freak out.

I'm texting him every couple minutes and getting updates, so please blades - pray that he stays safe and they get those guys.
    peace.

2. Man, I live in Minnesota and have a cabin in northern Wisconsin, and I'm supposed to be going there this weekend with my fam. Hopefully they catch this psycho.

Thanks for the heads up.

3. dude best of luck to your friend.. some crazy shit is going down lately..

did you happen to hear about the man decappitating another passanger on a greyhound?

who the fuck does that?

anyway.. i hope they catch those pyscho's.. keep us updated for sure

4. Wow, I couldn't rest knowing crazies with gun training lurking around.

5. ohhh shit lock yo windows and load em up cowboy

6. this is making me even happier that i crossed the University of Wisconsin off my college list, although I have no clue if Madison is close to where your at...

best of luck to your friend I think he'll be alright though if theyve got everything locked up and some protection.

theyll catch them.

7. You are the perfect target. :eek:

8. Well we're not sure what the motives are, but there's a big music festival going down about 15 miles down the road. They'd have a field day if they make it that far. It was crazy, we went and checked out the roads and there's no way to get to my mate's house, everything is blocked off.

Oh and I did hear about the greyhound incident, isn't that fucked up?

Oh and Madison isn't close at all, this is right on the border of Michigan (where I live).

9. yeah that bus stuff was real fucked up..

but this sounds unreal man. i wish there was some news on right now to watch.. with all the technology and shit, and stupid shows in this world, you cant see breaking news after 1130... wtf.

10. I sure hope the psychos arent hiding out in your currently unoccupied cabin!

11. but this sounds unreal man. i wish there was some news on right now to watch.. with all the technology and shit, and stupid shows in this world, you cant see breaking news after 1130... wtf.[/quote]

No shit, eh? And there's like 4 news vans currently broadcasting from outside Aurora Liquors.

But then I heard that they don't want to release information yet, because they might be listening on a police scanner or radio of some sort.

But now my buddy hasn't texted me back in 10 and I tryed calling him. I'm sure he's fine, but I'm still kinda worried.

12. wow im retarded.. it makes so much sense now. haha. good thing i dont work for any news stations.

13. wow i just read that article and the comments.. one guy said hes listening to a police scanner and the popo are goin in circles havin no idea where the guy(s) are.

14. have you heard from your friend?

15. Hey guys! So sorry this is going on up by you now.... It happend here in October... WTF is going on in WI? Im in crandon remembering how that all went down here... Gl to all of you and hope they catch this freaking wacko soon.... There has to be tons of cops around there they have been going through all night with swat teams and shit. Keep up posted!

16. Well I got back in contact with him, and it's sounding pretty risky around there.

First message I got back said
    'I swear to god sumone is crepn round man. i hear rustln around and walkin.'
    Then another he sent me awhile ago
    'Idk man. i think i saw sumthng and theres dogs freakn across the chikamuga' (which is what we call the creek in his back yard)

He also told me there were helicopters going over his house every 20 minutes.
    He's got a rifle and a magnum sitting next to him. I told him to shoot first, ask questions later. I think he'll be safe.

I better txt him right now to be sure.

17. Well he's still wide awake and the helicopters are still flying around. Nothin weird has happened in about an hour.

We were just talking about how bad the media circus is going to be tomorrow.

18. Ah man, I know all the kids that got murdered last night. :(:(:(

God I feel so terrible right now. I just found out that this girl I always thought was cute and I'd known since I was really young was one of the murdered. Damn man, this sucks so fucking bad. I'm in total shock.

I can't believe this asshole is still on the loose. :mad:
    I need some good vibes blades, help cheer me up.

(oh and I'm pretty sure my buddy is safe now, he musta crashed a little while ago)
    This shit is unfuckingbelievable.

19. If he thinks someones on the other side of the dooor, shoot. Spatch can fix anything.:wave:Your homie should be fine, hes got guns and a chopper on his side.