One year ago today...

Discussion in 'General' started by Mustard, Mar 12, 2005.

1. I joined the board.

I'm sure most won't care, but some will.
    Anyway, time to go take a piss and get some food.

2. happy first aniversary.............the next ones for you..........Peace out..........Sid

3. Thanks sid. I wish I had some smoke to celebrate. Maybe I'll go drink some saki.

4. saki's weird, good but weird, i mean it's hot.............lol..........alcohol being hot is just strange............Peace out............Sid

5. saki isn't hot. At least not what I got. Right now I'm drinking a 'Saki Screwdriver' I guess you could say. I wanted orange juice, so I decide to mix it. It's not too bad either.

6. i've ony had it once in a chinese restaurant, and they served it in a kind of vale with 2 little porcelin shot glsses, and it was like warm wine............nice..........fresh orange is great for mixing with.............i don't suffer sore heads the next day if i use Orange juice in my vodka.............Peace out.............Sid

7. here's our hang over cure, banned in the USA, as they don't even know what the secret ingredient is..........it's added at the last stae by the Barr family, and has been passed down over the years............great hangover cure, and the only soft drink to outsell coca cola in it's native country, we LOVE the stuff, great for mixing with vodka and whiskey too..............Peace out..........Sid

Attached Files:

8. Dammit...I've still not tasted Irn Bru...though I've heard so much about it...they got it in Germany just before I left but of course they don't sell it up here...

And I'm used to hot sake...we drink a lot of warm alcohol back home...all winter long, actually...

As for the best hangover cure, I'd say a bloody mary, a j and then I'm actually ready to eat something...

Happy 1 year anniversary, Mustard...love your sig...just got the new album and it rawks :hello:

9. Congrats, man! :hello:

10. Thanks, I'm actually about to change it to a Black Eyed Peas sig I just made. And yeah, it is a good album. But I perfer De-loused In The Comatorium.

11. don't worry i shake most, but not all of the gas out...........and did you notice how the glass bottles allways taste better as they use Scottish water as opposed to the cans and plastic bottles which are bottled in England...........there is a diffrence, i used to drink about 5-6 glass bottles a day when i was in school.............Peace out...............Sid

12. i'll bring some to the Dam for you mate...........Peace out............Sid

13. Man... next year I'm going to A-dam... BUT FUCK, I hate flying. If I flew to A-dam I'd probably end up staying because I'd be like "I Don't wanna fly no more, no more airplanes for me... ooo White Widow..."

Last time I was on a plane I was SO fucking paranoid. It was the worst 4 or so hours of my life. It sucked so bad. If I went to A-dam, I'd probably greyhound across the US, and take a boat from here to France, go kick some french ass (Fucking hate the French after they stole $300 worth of stuff from me) while I pass through to Belgium, grab some chocolate, then go to A-dam.

14. Yay...cool...looking forward...

15. hey man congrats on 1 year.

16. what!?!?!?!?!?! irn bru is BANNED in the US?!?!?!?! madness? why is this?

17. Because our government agencies have nothing better to do, so they take advantage of their power by taking away things that the people of america would want.

18. ...god damn fda...

congratulations mustard!

Sid, I think I now know how you feel about twinkies and girl scout cookies!
    I want an irn bru!!!

19. lol, good thing they banned that stuff, I wouldn't feel safe if they were allowing those into the country! There could be bombs in those cans!! :D lol..
    Twinkies are an aquired taste, I swear though, girl scout cookies, especially the caramel delights are the most delicious thing ever created!

20. why'd they ban irn-bru?

whats wrong with it?