One Word: Atmosphere!!

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Vanillabean, Jul 26, 2011.

1. need i say more? Slug is definitely my favorite to listen to when smoking. I'll never forget the time i smoked some DANK ASS purp when i was in cali and listened to God's Bathroom Floor..I cried

I'm sure most of you have probably heard of atmosphere but for those of you who have not had the pleasure, I suggest you look up the following songs and play them next time you have a smoke sesh:

God's Bathroom Floor
    Lovelife
    Trying to find a Balance
    Girl Named Hope
    Painting
    Glass house

Thats just naming a few pretty much any song Ive ever heard from atmosphere I've absolutely loved. :p

2. Another great is not another day, depressing, but good.

3. Dude seriously you crying over Atmosphere? Wait till you find real pain rap shit.

4. Yeah, wait till you find "real pain rap shit":rolleyes: LOL. Atmosphere is fucking dope. Slug has some of the deepest rhymes I've heard. Minneapolis hip-hop FTW:hello:

5. I never cared for Slug, but Ant is a good producer.

6. Atmosphere is one of the only Hip-hop groups that I can tolerate! SO GOOD

7. RIGHT?!! slug in my opinion has some of the deepest raps his shit is poetry unlike the bullshit all over the radio

8. I wasn't blown away by their latest album (might grow on me though) but yeah Atmosphere are fucking legendary.

9. STFU hater.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6sSkn4EtII]‪Slug and Mac Lethal - Overkill‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Is that 'real' enough for ya? :rolleyes:

Anyways, yes rhymesayers 4 life! Midwest hip hop is the fucking best :hello:

10. bipola i agree with you i definitely prefer his older shit

11. Murs for everything
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XU1-UN6AazQ[/ame]

12. Dude i went and saw murs not that long ago and got to talk to him and everything hes sooo fucking awesome

13. i was pretty disapointed when i saw him on a mtv commercial though. definately one of my favorites back in the day though.

14. Slug, ANT, and Brother Ali were all in MTV commercials too weren't they?

15. That's tight man

16. Atmosphere musicmakers from the Rhymesayers lab...