Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

One week.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Octus, Dec 9, 2011.

1. Today at 5ish p.m. I will have gone 7 days without smoking. Damn it sucks. I have bud but I'm trying to get my tolerance down. It was even that high.(Around half a bowl of mids to get a nice high) but I did smoke everyday at least once or twice a day for more than a year. I can't sleep and in the 7 days I have gotten big red rings under my eyes with like 3-4 creases. I have noticed less good than bad. Bad being cost and legal problems.

And to think it would take me 4x the amount of time to clean my system completely. That is way too long; I am planning on 2 more weeks, but the bad sleep is killing me. It is 1 A.m. here and I have to be up in 5 hours and I have not even the slightest feeling of sleep coming soon. Even when I do work out.

The act of not getting high is not a concern one bit, I do love it, but it does not have to be in my life. The one thing weed always made better was sleep.

What should I do? I do not wanna smoke right now, but all and all it was the thing I could always get sleep with.

FYI: I believe I have mild Insomnia, In the sense that I have a hard time getting to sleep and when I do I move around in my sleep making me feel so unrested in the morning.

2. Meditate.

3. Haha I like how I have this big long story and you answer with a one word response.
    but still I appreciate it. :D
    How do you suggest I go about that?

4. i havent smoked ina month. just try to remember it isnt crack u dont have to panic cuz u cant smoke weed. just try to hang out with friends and stay productive and maybe workout instead of getting high to pass the time. u should be tired enough to sleep wen its time to go to bed.

5. I do have weed I could smoke but am trying not to but as I said above the problem is not missing the high the problem is I am not getting the sleep I needed that the high helped. As I said I believe I have mild Insomnia and also I do work out. Any other suggestions?

6. Try lunesta yet?i took 2 pills while on my 10 day t-break of day 1 and i slept like a baby that night.

7. Man... why're you taking a t-break if half a bowl of mids gets you high? It takes me a bowl of dank just to start buzzing :(

8. [​IMG]

This stuff got me through the first month of my probation.

9. personally i sometimes listen to audio tracks that are supposed to help you sleep. some of them is just white noise or nature sounds, i find it very relaxing you can youtube them! stay on that tbreak itll be worth it

10. i was in that position man...i took a break for 90 days (break ended 2 months ago) and like u said its not like i NEED weed...but it did definitely help my sleep and for the first 2 weeks it was kinda hard not smoking just so i could fall asleep faster....but it gets better man, i worked out a lot harder than usual during my break and if you really push yourself you'll DEFINITELY have no trouble sleeping...keep it up man and if you can why not try going a whole month?

once i took that first hit after my break it honestly felt like i was a noob again haha...a few bowls had me BAKKKKKEDDDDDDDDD...and my highs were definitely more enjoyable, plus you save $$ and your stash lasts you longer...think about it man...peace

11. I was just going to suggest the Marley s drink it works.........the first three nights into a break helps a lot really relaxes for real

12. For certain circumstances I can not. But thanks for the input.

13. I want it to be lower and I want to save my money so I can get like a QP or 2 oz's around Christmas. So why not get blown than?

14. I've tried it before once but I smoked. Nice tea though.

15. I sleep with a fan on.

16. Thanks for the suggestion.
    But honestly, it more to save the money in the mean time and so when I get weight I can make it last so long. I feel three weeks with work will, seemed like a kinda easy time to quit.

17. ibuprofen pm usually does the trick for me when i cant sleep

18. #18 Octus, Dec 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2011
    What's the sleeping ingredient?
    Also I tried to avoid that stuff at all costs. But now I wouldn't mind.

19. If your having trouble wit sleeping drink some chamomile tea (or any no cafinated tea) before you go to sleep. Also taking a nice warm bath helps. Prety much anything to calm ya down. I drink tea everynight before i go to bed, puts me right to sleep.

These are tips given to me by my therapist, since i have anxiety attacks at night, but they really help anyone sleep

20. Pfft in one week I will be high as all hell. End of a long ass year of probation. :hello:

• Like Like x 1