One week into flower and looking sad

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Beastlybongs, Apr 1, 2018.

1. hello my plants are one week into flower I checked on them and they looked really sad and droopy so I trimmed a bunch of lower fan leaves off but still looking sad any suggestions why m?

Attached Files:

2. Stem looks good and healthy,you check your pH when you water?
    Can be a pH problem or under/over watering.

3. Ph is at 6.0 in a soil grow I am and I left them for 2 or 3 days since last feed and came back and they were dropping wasn’t too sure why so gave them a litre and a half of feed each and all the supplemts I included were calmag, bloom and big bud and some ph down I stopped using the velokelp seaweed extract spray on them I don’t think that could make the leafs droop though

4. Feed em n raise ph a bit

5. from what i see i think your grow media is really looking dry ,,,give the plant a good watering cuz by the looks of the planting mix you have the plant in ,its hard to get wet all the way though if it drys out ,,,try putting a drop of dish soap in to the water jug before you water and it will beak the surface tension of water and will soak through the plant mix more evenly and not just run down the inside of the pot when you water ,,,,,mac,,

• Like Like x 1
  6. Did your temps drop dramatically with lights off?

7. If you’re growing in soil your PH is way low. 6 is for hydro/soilless mediums like coco coir. Try more around 7 and a bit you should research the exact ideal number I don’t grow soil so I don’t recall off the top of my head but I ph 5.8 for hydro

8. Soil 6.2-6.8 optimal about 6.7 and always vary PH during the grow..Luckily for us soil growers..most soils will buffer the PH.

9. what do u mean buffer the ph?

10. Generally soil will eliminate swings of PH, maintaining a fairly constant value..If we do not maintain good ph values with the water we use..eventually the swings will become uncontrollable by the soil (Lockout)..then it's time to flush the root zone to get things back in order so the plants can feed and drink.
    Sorry I suck at explaining this stuff, but hopefully you get the idea..if not GOOGLE is your friend.
    This chart is useful.
    ph chart.jpg