one week away from harvest white widow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Frankffs, Feb 28, 2019.

1. Here are my babies. If you got questions just ask!

Attached Files:

2. With all the pistils still being white how do you figure they’re a week away from harvest? I may be inexperienced so excuse me if I’m wrong, but they don’t look like they’re a week away.

3. Are you gonna put em in the dark for the last couple days?

Sent from my XT1093 using Tapatalk

4. yes last two days. until then, I'll let them at 10/14.
    As for pistils. I go with trichs. 80% are milky. In a week about 30-40 will' be amber

• Like Like x 2
  5. Pistils will tell you when the plant is mature. White pistils = not ready

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. It looks like you’ve got another 2 weeks to go judging by pics. Can you get any close ups of trics?

7. Use that loop on that table n get a close-up of a few diff. buds bro

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

8. trichomes dont lie its all about the trichs

9. I’m surprised no one else mentioned that it looks like you have a cat living in ur grow tent. Buds look thick and nice but that fact that there covered in animal hair I think I’ll pass the joint not hit it...
    I’m completely against the concept of washing ur plants with water then drying Bud it might be worth it with those.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Intake filters are so important. All that house lint floating in the air is collecting in you plants. Your going to smoke dust and cotton nylon particles.

11. like I said, 80% of trichs are milky. in a week 30-40% will be amber. As for cat hair and the rest. I dont really care.