One Veg Tent, Two Flower Tents?

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by Colenelson627, Mar 19, 2018.

1. Hey everyone, I've been pondering over this highdea I had the other day and I was hoping someone else has had it too. I'm pretty tight on space growing in my laundry room, but right now I've got a makeshift veg cabinet under a 300w LED that actually works pretty great, and a 2x4x6 flower tent under a 600w HPS. I usually veg for about 4-5 weeks and obviously flower for about 8-10 weeks, so if I split the flower phase between two tents I should be able to harvest twice as often. I have just enough space for one more tent about the same size, so does anyone else out there run a setup like this? And if I did, would I be able to put my 600w light into the smaller tent and buy a 1000w for the bigger one, or would adding more light during flower cause too much stress? Any answers would be appreciated.

2. Having 2 tents is gonna double your harvest but it won't cut your grow time in half.
    The only way to harvest more often is to run a perpetual grow.

If it takes 8 weeks to flower and you want to harvest weekly, simply move 1/8 of your plants to flowering weekly.
    If you want to harvest monthly, move 1/2 of your plants every 4 weeks and so on.

3. I have used 3 tents before to do perpetual harvests every 5 weeks having 2 tents in flower 5 weeks apart from each other and one tent in veg, as you harvest take your small plants and put them into the tent you just harvested, then take clones from those plants you just transferred and fill your veg tent again and so on so on, becomes quite a job looking after it all tho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk