One Timer to Rule Them All

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by Sc00byD00bie, Apr 16, 2019.

1. 12/12 for main lights, 12.10/11.50 for the far reds, varying times for the UVB lights... heck I have another timer for a pump that fills my blumat reservoir....my electric situation is a mess of timers all on extension cords because they can’t all fit on a power strip...

Is there a controller that can replace all this with multiple power outlets and the ability to have separate timers for each?
    I assume an arduino or raspberry or whatever they are called could do it but I never used these type of things and I’d rather just get a box that can handle all my lighting timer needs without having to learn how to program.

2. [​IMG]
    :)
    BNW

• Like Like x 2
  3. Blumat as in the self Watering steaks?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Wi fi outlets

• Like Like x 1
  5. Yeah, i have a double reservoir setup where a bottom res pumps water a few times a day up to the elevated res that is connected to the blumats.

Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, MY opinion, man.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Id rather not put my grow instruments on wifi controllers.

Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, MY opinion, man.

7. Those things are awesome. I just recently picked a few up for my gorilla grow. Have you ran into any problems with them so far? Do you keep ur Res below or above the steaks? Sorry for the off topic questions.

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. Something like that bro

"carpe diem et fumum viriditas"

• Like Like x 1
  9. It sounds like you want something a little more advanced than your basic timer. Maybe look into something like this:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I’m sure there are much cheaper options, but hope this sets you on the right track.