Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

One time I was so stoned that...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TH-Chuck, Jan 13, 2014.

1. ...I watched the entirety of Shrek: The Third and don't remember a single scene except for some walking trees, what the fuck was that movie about?

...I fell asleep WHILE playing Just Cause 2, idk how that shit happened.

Anybody got anything good?

2. Before I had my own legit piece I used to make water bottle bongs to smoke out of. At this time I also had just gotten Dragon Age Origins: platinum edition. Whilst playing and smoking I got super stoned and so into the game that I went to take a swig of my water that I was drinking....but I missed and grabbed the bong and took a swig of that. I was so stoned it didn't even affect me, I just chased it with some water and went on playing ! Good game I'd recommend it to anyone that likes RPG's

3. I watch Strange Wilderness and actually laughed. I watched it sober and wanted to smash the DVD player

4. #4 AlwaysUnder, Jan 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2014
    I Fell into the Couch, completely numb, unable to move, staring at the ceiling drooling for an hour and a half. 7 gram Joint and a gram of keif all to oneself will do this to a man. :smoking:

On a side note, Typhoom, I applaud your determination! 

5. I went to the dollar theater in Garland, Tx to see Conan the Barbarian in 3-D and I passed the fuck out during the whole whole movie.  :laughing:

6. It was the first time in forever smoking out of my bong, I don't know why. I just smoked jays for awhile until money got short and had to conserve. So I grind up bud, about the same for a personal gram joint and pack it into my bowl. I was just going to smoke and take a shower.

I totally forgot that a gram through a bong would get me a lot more stoned than a joint.

My forking shower started shrinking and I was getting mild visuals. Green crack was the strain.

I was so stoned, I said fork it, and just made a couch fort and chilled with my dogs.

Sent from my LG-P769 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

That's forking awesome, man.

8. Anytime I get high at band practice, which is everyweek. I agree to eat some sort of messed up food combo or do an eating challenge.
    I don't know why I agree but I've signed myself up for eating a pot of English mustard for no reason.

I make dumb decisions.

I'd give about a gram of weed to see that.