One thing you would like to achieve within your lifetime

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by Sunless Shade, Aug 19, 2015.

1. I suppose I never thought of it that way, I apologize if I've offended you at all. I've just always loved travel myself because nowhere I go feels like home. Something, somewhere is always calling me. I just don't know where it is yet so I'm eager to find mine.

But when the day comes that I do, I do believe I'd understand you fully. They say there ain't no place like home, so what better place to be? Family, friends, comfort, familiarity. Happiness is what matters, if you're happy then I'm not one to judge your lifestyle.

I also love history, so I would be extremely fascinated with the Mediterranean area in particular and certain parts of Central and South America.

2. create an empire/estate. self-made.

(on scale of course)

3. LOL, no offense, it's all cool. [​IMG]

The overwhelming majority of people say that when they retire they are going to travel. It's almost expected. I'm not retired yet, but have no interest in traveling; health issues and such. I probably get it from my late mother, who also wasn't interested in traveling.

I'm a member of AARP although I don't know why. Most of their discounts are for hotels, flights, etc. And I get a useless magazine every month with old women in it. I don't want to look at old women, lol.

4. I've heard and seen that with some of my friends grandparents during their retirement. Some did, some didn't.
    We were all raised by someone and it reflects I suppose, before I came along my mother used to walk out the door of my grandmothers in Rushville, Indiana with a friend or two in the 70's and 80's and would hitchike, walk, and/or take any way available to them to get all the way back home to San Diego. Then back again when it was time to visit. So I like to think I carry her spirit, although I sure as hell wouldn't be trying that nowadays haha. Safe traveling methods are just fine for me.

And who knows? A lot could change over time. You might be glad down the road during retirement that you got that AARP and all the old ladies when you just wake up with a spring in your step and an overpowering sense of spontaneity and all them discounts you have land you all the way in South America! On the cheap too. Positive thinking.

[​IMG]

5. #25 disastronought, Jan 1, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2016
    Give a speech/seminar/lecture/etc on something I've created to a large auditorium in front of at least hundreds of people.

6. #26 JJTeamRocket, Jan 9, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2016
    Make enough money to have a hot tub, condo and mustang. Then smoke weedeverday and do drugs. Play video games and watch TV spend time with my awesome stoner gf.

#Priorities #Lifegoals

• Like Like x 1
  7. Get paid to grow medical cannabis for people like me.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Gain a Michelin star.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Rape myself in public, then save myself, then turn myself in for rape charges. Preferably with a wig on.

10. Simply live a stress free, peaceful, and happy life. Its going fantastic so far, but staying consistent is the challenge.

• Like Like x 1
  11. You happy

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. #32 Carne Seca, Jan 12, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2016
    Fly first class on Etihad's A380 in an "apartment" seat. I would have to win the lottery to afford it but it's still a goal. ::sigh::

It's called The Residence and includes a living room, en-suite bathroom and a bedroom with gourmet meals from a personal chef.

13. Well, I don't know if it would be me achieving it....but I'd like to know adult grandchildren....

14. I sure missed that boat.

15. I probably will as well...my sons are 26 and 28 and I don't see any baby mommas around, not that it isn't a good thing in some respects...[​IMG]

16. Three chicks at one time. I've already done two.

• Like Like x 1
  17. My main goal is to own my own house with a nice backyard/garden and blaze every day when I'm retired.

18. Be on the movie theatre screens at LEAST across America

19. I want to win some sort of title or amateur boxing tournament, enter the emerald cup, and go to a family reunion where my whole family goes.

20. Help others reach hapiness in there self