One thing you wish was real

Discussion in 'General' started by BluntSlayer420, Aug 5, 2012.

1. [quote name='"BluntSlayer420"']if you could choose one fictional thing from a video game, book, or movie what would it be?

personally: I'd choose podracers (star wars episode I), it would be one hell of a sport and the thought of driving one at 600 mph already makes me want to throw up. :p

[/quote]

A bear that i could get high wit all the time lol

2. Talking animals

3. #23 .AcidTrip., Aug 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2012
    A new form of energy. Something that will change the world.

Anything that travels in the speed of light. train, airplane, spaceship... whatever. Time travel.

I wish freedom and peace was real.

4. The ability to always be able to say just the right thing at just the right time.

5. Being able to breathe in space!:) (sigghhh) if only:(

6. if gigantic tentacle rape monsters are your thing then ok

7. an upside down pyramid.

8. motherfucking unicorns!

9. Teleporting and Sasquatch

10. Love.....

11. I wish rap was still real...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0Sp500ZVI0&feature=fvst]Dr. Dre - Let Me Ride - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfXwmDGJAB8&feature=related7]2Pac - Keep Ya Head Up - YouTube[/ame]

I could post more but you get the picture :smoke:

12. Crab people

13. Superpowers, or something like that. If you wanted you could have some sort of power, the World would be interesting to say the least, personally I would chose shape shifting :cool: Oh also teleportation.

14. a cure for the common cold.

15. [quote name='"JPR"']Superpowers, or something like that. If you wanted you could have some sort of power, the World would be interesting to say the least, personally I would chose shape shifting :cool: Oh also teleportation.[/quote]

how do you want my penis? bigger, you say? no problem!

[quote name='"big_rudy101"']a cure for the common cold.[/quote]

chicken soup were you born without a grandmother

16. ....yeah. :eek: