Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

One thing you probably dont know about your favorite plant

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by josefxrebelious, Jan 19, 2010.

1. its birth control!

smoked a year straight everyday all day, nutted inside my chick all the time and she never got pregnant, either that or im just infertile, which would also be awesome, but ive heard of alot of other cases with friends that smoke alot too, their GF's never got pregnant.

so if you PLAN on having children, dont smoke, or who knows, maybe its different with people but im just wondering if anyone else can confirm this.

2. thats the stupidest thing i've ever heard

3. Well I've been told it lowers your sperm count so it's not the stupidest thing I've ever heard

4. Maybe your girl is infertile? You never know, but I wouldn't jump to conclusions just yet and say that weed is birth control. True that it supposedly does lower sperm count, but nothing says that it will not allow you to have children. Be careful and wear a condom if you don't want kids just quite yet. I have relied on weed to get me through a lot, but I wouldn't rely on it to keep my girl from becoming pregnant.

5. I have also heard it lowers the sperm count. But it only takes one persistent swimmer...right? I worked with a girl who slept with anything that moved, and probably even with things that didn't http://forum.grasscity.com/images/smilies/eek.gif This behavior continued for 5 years, then she ended up in a relationship and got married..anyway, she never used birthcontrol and never got pregnant, married 6 weeks and already expecting...life is interesting, eventful and very unexpected...

6. I've heard of a few studies that show smoking has actually been shown to increase sperm count. Sounds like one of you might be infertile.

7. they tested his sperm count in Super High Me as one of the tests for smoking all day every day and his sperm count increased...don't worry fellas, toke up, our swimmers are still on mike phelps level :smoking:

8. Wait, wouldn't that be a bad thing?

9. Perhaps she's on the pill and hasn't told anyone?

10. I'm definatly not going to be bustin nuts in my girl thinking weed is gonna save me from her getting pregnant lol

11. Making up positive things about marijuana is no better than making up negative things about marijuana.

12. is she on birth control?

13. dude is that a pokemon as ur avitar lol

14. Unconfirmed: But I have heard that it is the smoking of the seeds that can lower sperm count, even if your count is the highest in the world and you nut inside her doesn't mean shes going to get pregnant.

15. Right, but if you don't want a kid then why would you risk it?

16. send her my way if you want a boy, guarantee i cant miss ; ) j/p

by the way Ive smoked for 10 years pretty much every day. I have three boys and maybe a forth on the way. looks like you just have bad swimmers or she has something going on.. is she skinny as hell?

17. Then I must have super sperm. I have two kids and I've been smoking pot since I was a freshman. Might wanna get your pipes checked bro.

18. Weed or no weed, lesbians don't have this problem. :p

19. ive been smoking everyday for about 10 years now...goods mids and what have you....ive had 2 kids in the past 5 years and thas when ive smoked the heaviest!! sooooo def. doesnt work as birth control guy....

20. Wow

how are people so ignorant?