One thing for sure?

Discussion in 'General' started by PotPrincess.x0, Jun 9, 2009.

1. Summer is coming up, school is finished, and I understand that many people work a lot during the summer, but what do you have planned? What is one thing you want to do for sure this summer??

I want to learn how to shoot guns, and get my gun license. I think that would be pretty cool.

2. i love summer in my area but i hate having to work throughout the week, wish i could quit work during the summer like school.
    i am going down to venace beach too and then about a month later i am going with all my freinds up to humbolt to my buddies property 10 miles off the main roads:yay:.

3. Im going to amsterdam, then germany, then amsterdam, then to find a job

4. I'm going to spend the summer counting this industrial sized can of beans I have. I will keep you updated on my progress. Wish me luck. 1...2....3....4

5. Going to Lake Michigan with some friends, hopefully that works out. Smoking blunts the whole way there then getting trashed and high while fishing off the pier. Sounds amazing.

6. currently in north carolina :eek:

7. I'm driving with my sister up to Toronto.
    Yay.

8. Sky dive.
    Do 2C-E.

9. Hang out with my friends, and work out alot.

10. YaY:cool: Im hoping to get a jump in before the end of summer.
    Ill be hitting the OR coast, hiking the Gorge, biking some singletrack. Nothing too crazy, Im taking 2 classes for summer semester:rolleyes:

11. If I don't go to prison, I want to get 2 jobs, start working out more, finally hook up my 2 12s in my car...had them for like 1/2 year...get a better apartment, marry my girlfriend, save up for college, and start growing.

12. My husband, son, and some friends of ours are going to Costa Rica next month. I'm visiting a friend in Minneapolis at the end of the summer, and she'll be coming here. My niece is getting married. Camping, hiking, and gardening. Random road trips.