Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

One thing EVERYONE with a system MUST DO

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ejb1718, Dec 2, 2011.

1. Skyrim high. Play it.

2. Yeah dude, i agree. I max it out on my pc, looks amazing.

3. [quote name='"Sarkons"']Yeah dude, i agree. I max it out on my pc, looks amazing.[/quote]

Damn I got a playstation haha.

4. I thought you meant a sound system, and I thought you said Skrillex. I was gonna say it's a preference thing. I swear this weed I currently have makes me so high I forget I'm high haha

5. Completely agree.

6. Plan on it. Getting it for PS3 and playing in 1080p!
    Currently been playing Dead Island. Fun game but a weak RPG. Bashing zombie heads never gets old though :smoke:

7. I can't give my life up to skyrim, there will be no coming back.

8. Definitely gonna get game of the year. It's only flaw is that it's so big it's a little overwhelming knowing how much you can do lol

9. I have done, I love modding it to improve the graphics. :D

10. what is it???? can i play it on my computer???

11. I waited for three hours on black Friday JUST to buy a 51 inch 1080p tv so I can enjoy skyrim on my ps3 to the max. Once I put it in, it said 720p -_-.. Skyrim won't play 1080p

12. [quote name='"Funkmasterflex"']I waited for three hours on black Friday JUST to buy a 51 inch 1080p tv so I can enjoy skyrim on my ps3 to the max. Once I put it in, it said 720p -_-.. Skyrim won't play 1080p[/quote]

That's crazy! Just 3 days I bought a 51 inch plasma samsung from best buy! And yeah skyrim is BAD ASS except the combat system sucks cock compared to dark souls :[

13. dark souls>skyrim