Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

One technique to slow down tolerance build up

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by IamODESE, Feb 27, 2011.

1. When you consume Cannabis, using one strain builds tolerance faster compared to using various strains.

So...don't just smoke one thing, mix it up. ie: Blue Moon Rocks + Orange Comet + Shake + Pineapple.

2. man, i dont know about this. all weed has the same chemicals, some are just stronger than others. but who knows.

3. It just means you're getting a tolerance to that strain. So of course you'll feel less high if you keep smoking the same exact thing. Tolerance to weed itself is going to progress at the same rate.

4. isnt the tolerence built up towards thc and the other chemicals in the bud? if so then how could you build up a tolerance to one specific type of strain if all strains have the same chemicals, just in different concentrations and whatnot. haha someone explain this to me please

5. Fail thread

6. lol i like how you say it slows tolerance build up then dont say anything to prove it does :p

7. a friend of mine a few years ago suggested changing the weed you smoke fairly often to maintain being able to get high, and i have found after i smoke one type of bud for a few days ill just get burned out when i smoke it, but if i switch over to something new then i will get high again.