one shitty ass situation...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by oneblownaZn, Jan 4, 2009.

1. so im in a sticky situation...seeking some advice?

so here goes...

so pretty much my mom played me like a fool. going to turn 18 on the 6th of june. she lies to me and tells me that for my 18th bday shes sending me to chile. im psyched and everything...end up living here with moms friend. now here is the problem. i have been here for 6 months. gone through some shit i would normally not have gone through in southern california. (2 pairs of bose headphones jacked. brand new clothes, my phone and about 300cash...all from 4 star 80 dollar a night hotel.) but ne ways i plead with my mom and try to pull all sort of antics but shes not bitting.

she ends up wanting me to stay here for school and learn spanish...

that ain´t happening. i miss cali green. i miss the bitches. i mis pretty much everything you can miss when you are in a third world country for 7 fuckin months. so give me some ideas on how i can get the fuck out of this. looool.

oh and sorry if this sounds bit retarded. im pretty gone. :smoke:

2. why the fuck would she want you there? dude you have the interweb get a plane ticket and get the fuck out!! if you can't afford it tell you mom you'll go to the US embassy and try to get home that way if she won't help you out. I assume you have your passport?

the embassy might be the way to go cuz you're still a minor.

3. Just save up and buy a plane ticket and fly back home without her knowlage (SP?)

Oh, and how is Chile pot?

4. See you on June 6th!

5. People are gonna be pissed that you're not 18.

I'm too burnt right now, but I'm sure you can convince her to side with you.

6. he is 18...

lol

7. iono cuz its like the only place she could stick me. its like a buddhist temple. figured i wouldnt smoke adn drink here. but instead i just trip on all teh buddhist shit when im fucked up...

iono should i really try the us embassy? have considered it...and no im not a minor. turned 18 on june 6th.

8. not till the 6th of june

9. yeah i guess i could do that shit.

chile weed? i mean personally i come from cali so it can be a bit biased. but its decent. i have smoked some high grade shit here a few times that was actuallly chilean. and i was trippin ballz for 5 hours. just out of it. then again i was on a tbreak...didnt eat ne thing and had bout 2 or 3 red bulls.

10. I mean, at least you'll learn spanish? In California especially, when you get back home speaking two languages you can score a sick job that will pay for plenty of Cali dank.

11. I believe it was in 2008 he turned 18.

He turned 18 and his mom said "i'm going to send you to Chile!"
    6 months later, he's in Chile and now he's pleading.

Anyways, sounds like you do have a problem on your hands. I'd probably (depending on how long I've been living there) stay for a little while longer. Maybe it was just bad luck that your stuff got jacked? And maybe you just have to adjust to the lifestyle/living conditions. Also, if you're not enjoying the school then I'd just tell that to my mom and if she's a reasonable person she'd get you out.

12. lol you dummys! this story begins in past tense... he turned 18 last June and has been out of the country ever since.

maybe i caught that part because im not high right now..

13. lol you're right!!! anyway dude just buy a plane ticket and get the fuck home....the embassy still isn't a bad option imo

14. oooopsy... that sounded like u said u were a minor...im pretty gone too . whatever :bongin:

15. word.

its a great experience man i have a an amigo chillen in south america and loves it. hes there for 11 months

it will be a good experience no matter what.

16. you all are stupid if he was not 18 then he would not be in chille yet because if you read he was being sent to chille for his 18th birthday .

dumb blades trying to jump on everyone for being a minor