one seed

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by ecko, May 10, 2007.

1. if you plant like 3 seeds right next to eachother will it grow one plant? or more than one plant?

also, if i only planted one seed will it grow a plant or do i need more?

2. assuming everything works out ok,

3 seeds should grow three plants.

you should germinate the seeds, then 1 per container

3. what exatly does germinate mean? does it mean transfer?

4. it basically means to sprout the seed out of soil...some people find it better to sprout out of soil as they have problems sprouting in soil, others dont.

maybe get a tupperware for example, anything realitively small that can be covered with a lid or plastic wrap.

get a paper towel and nicely fold it up so it holds moisture, wet the towel, put the seeds somewhere in a fold of the towel, and leave it checking it every 12 hours (in my opinion) and water as it dries. You should see the root start to poke out. --if a couple days goes by w/o sprout, nicely precrack the shell

once the root sticks out maybe half a centimeter, place seed in soil root-tip downward--seeds themselves should be planted about 3/4 of a inch deep in soil, (give or take 1/4 inch)

5. oh thanks illins!

6. you had to post two moronic threads? if, by luck your seeds break surface, i doubt they'll live more than a week.

7. relax guy, he has probably not been around the site long enough to figure out how its organized.

I will definately admit, ive seen 3 new posts in the past 8 hours about planting more than one seed in a container, research should always be done before hand.

http://forum.grasscity.com/absolute-beginners/15076-germination-420-a.html

This is a sticky on germination, found in absolute beginners section of the thread.

8. Come on, man. He's just trying to learn. Give him a break. Although, I do think he should keep his questions in one thread, that's no reason to be a dick.

Weed = Happiness. Not anger.

9. Instead of posting a thread, I really think you need to read down a few grow guides. That's the perfect foundation to start asking questions from. It'll make both your questions and our answers worthwhile.

The search button is priceless. Use it!

10. ok, sorry. I have read grow guides and these are just some unanswered questions that i didn't know.