Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

One Second Of Glory.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PalmPrePerson, Jul 2, 2011.

1. I am writing this to you on my new MBP Screen. :(

I had a moment of glory last night. I got pissed off while stoned and for some reason, the idea of punching my laptops screen came in to play. I thoroughly convinced myself that my one second of glory would be worth the time and money to get it replaced.

569 Dollars later from the Apple store. Here I am.

Moral of the story: That one second of my life last night was freaking awesome! :D

2. Hahaha yeah I know what you mean. Sometimes you don't give a fuck and you're down to fuck up whatever is around you. It sucks later but at the time you lay shit down

3. Damn, clown. I've never wrecked my own shit before. lol

But good on you for not giving a fuck. You're a champ.

4. You could have spent that money better, rather then fixing something that wasn't even broken

5. Thats bad ass/Thread

6. Real men punch walls until their fists bleed,

7. I smell troll.

No one is that stupid while they're high. Maybe drunk, but not high.

Ah, hell, I'll admit, i just want to see a picture of your old laptop with a dented screen.

8. I should of put the picture in the first post. Sorry.

Attached Files:

9. lol. that would of been a cheaper option.

10. #10 daxdroxkilla575, Jul 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    In Russia wall punch you

11. I did the same thing to my ipod, i was stoned and extremely angry with myself and depressed. I smashed the screen till it fell out, and then i bent it. It no longer works, ill take a picture

12. What?

13. That is evidence right there, stoners don't get pissed off and punch stuff while high

14. Was expecting a "I lost my virginity" thread.

15. I wouldn't have the ambition to break shit when I'm high. It would be sooooo far away :(

16. i do this alot when my gf pisses me off...i lose all control. as a result i have two mangled doors and have repaired two holes in the drywall....oh and replaced a 200 dollar tv and several remotes......it feels good at the time but soooo not worth it. lol. ohhh and the fucked up fists afterwards are a bitch....

17. Dude you could have bought a new laptop for $569!

18. This...

Attached Files:

19. Yep, that'd be why I bought one of these.

$800 investment one time > multiple 500 dollar fuckups. Plus it's awesome to smoke a little sativa and practice my boxing on that thing. I've exercised more in the 6 months since I became a daily toker than I did in the 5 years I spent smoking on occasion.

20. You sir, are a Legend.

The moral of the story made me chuckle like a school girl.

And yeh, that pic of your laptop just made my day. Keep up the Bossin'