Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

One Scary High.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Natural93, Mar 10, 2010.

1. today after school let out, me and my friend who is a girl decided to cruise. so i hopped into her car. while waiting to get out of the parking lot a rolled up a fat J. we headed for the county roads and lit up. i was pretty blazed. i had to pick up my mom who was a few miles away. i only had about 15 minutes to de smell in the car. while i was driving fears just kept running through my head. my heart was beating rapidly, i nearly passed out several times. i light up after school all the time. but today it was fucking scary. i hated it. any advice or commentary?

2. have you been smoking for a while?? I've had some times like when I felt reaaally faded when I'm driving but it was when i hadn't been smoking a lot and my adrenaline was all high. I guess you should just try to chill out when you smoke cause if you don't blaze a lot and get paranoid it can end up blowing your high.

3. i think it was the fact i had to pick up my mom, usually i dont. so i was nervous about her smelling it, or noticing my blazed eyes.

4. yeah i know how that feels like wonderin if you smell like herb when u have to go into your house. i remember my car used to always smell like bud and my dad had do come wit me to get an oil change every so often so i was paranoid about shit like that too. i'm guessin your parents aren't chill with bud haha mine aren't either i'm just sayin

5. not cool with it, if they found out i was high when driving they'd flip hard. you know

6. Just keep a straight head, dont let the worries cloud your thoughts, if you think about it you worry about it so just chill off the topic. If it ever happens again try bringing some candy with you and the munchies will leave you worryless