Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

One reason I usually prefer to smoke alone.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ManOnTheMoon424, May 25, 2009.

1. #21 BungaJack, May 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2009
    Dude i just looked up the instrumental of that song and sung it and i love it. Might even have a buddy of mine try it out. +rep

Feanor i do the samething. But i got a small airtight jar i use when i go out and of course i use a hitter. Conserves ur weed like no other. Oh an i also have 2X size hitter that fits in my bong. Nuttin like gettin a nice snap off the bong!

2. They're not patient enough to have to wait to pack another bowl in after someone takes one hit haha.

3. I'm pretty generious with my herb. But I'm the only one loading my herb, when it comes to someone else loading that shit they've gone wayy too far. And it's only happened when Alchohol is mixed into the situation. Lol I don't smoke that much anymore at all when I'm alone, just a couple rips and I'm done, when I'm with people its many bowls over a long period of time.

4. my group of friends usually pack personals

5. Smoking with friends is a completely different experience to being alone imo. I love blazing some bowls/joints with my friends, eating pizza, laughing at random stuff. But to come home after a hard day, roast a bowl, chill to some tunes, and let your thoughts wander is sooo nice.

6. Now i agree with what everyone here is saying about being able to just kick back and burn down alone but i disagree that bowls are the best alone. Ive got a couple bongs a bubbler and a bowl and i still just take blunts to the face all the time when im alone

7. Man i just love blazin down alone cause when your alone you can do whatever YOU want when your baked, when your with firiends its fun cause theyre so entertaining but its nice to just be able to do whatever you want

8. i prefer smoking alone way more. you don't have to worry about stupid people bugging you to load more, you can smoke what you want and be done, and you can do whatever you want to. roastin a bowl and sittin back to some music is probably the best thing in the world.

9. hell yes. Its funny because when you start the bowl, your not high, but when you finish...you're pretty gone.:smoking::smoking::smoking::D

10. Yesh.. that's one reason why I love smoking by myself. I can't always afford to load a bunch of fat bowls and let them go around the circle... it's nice when your friends are also packin' mad bowls, then you don't feel like your money is going up in smoke as much. also great when they can corner the damn bowl.

11. There's nothing like smoking alone. One perk is little to no paranoia, since it's just yourself you have to look after(especially smoking in your own bedroom while everyone else is sleeping or occupied). Problem is that when I get too used to blazing alone in my room, I'm more likely to get the heebie jeebies from smoking in an alley or park with someone(especially when smoking with someone prone to paranoia- which causes me contact paranoia).
    Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy blazing a fat ass blunt or hitting the bong at a party where cannabis is openly used( provided that the hosts use common sense, and keep noise to a minimum), especially while sipping on some champagne or red wine.

12. i've got a hookah type setup that i use with friends. i just give them the hose which leaves me in charge of lighting it and stuff so i can conserve by cornering and not just torching the whole thing... but yeah we still go through like 3 bowls.

13. QFT
    i hate it when somebody will hit a bowl and cash half of it. theres no reason not to, and every hit u take u get fresh green, so what the fuck is the problem with cornering?!

14. i personally enjoy smoking alone very much indeed along with all the other fellow peeps and i thought i would just share my experence with smoking with a group of people there are generally 3 types of people who i smoke with

1 - mr i know everything about weed and smoking yet somehow i manage to fuck up everything and manhandle your peice, joint, blut or bowl hopelessly beyond enjoyment

generally not so much fun to smoke with and i generally prefer to stay away from these people "warning" they will cut through your stash like a hot knife through hash

2 - the stupid girl / inexperenced stoner who you have to show how to do every $%&*# thing and they still end up borking the whole situation up

"warning" these people are prone to stealing your stash and converting it to endless billows of smoke only to not have it pass through someones lungs first thus kina defeating the whole point in the first place these people especially piss me off in situations like res or a house where its not nesssicarally cool to smoke omg after spending a year in res i want to kill a large number of these people

3 - your good buddies who pay attention to what you tell them when its your weed and actually pitch on sessions dont waste weed and are generally super awsome to hang out with

my personal favorite type of person to blaze with keep these guys and gals because not everyone is created equal when it comes to pot

yeah there are more but i cant be bothered to list them here

oh ps. my personal solution to taking a corner is not to take a corner i just pack one hit bowls then everyone should have the challenge of cashing it otherwise they no good and its them who is wasting weed i find that once a bowl is lit it will continue to smolder and "waste" cron the second you take the bowl out to clear ..... now i know some people have those super heady giant glass bowls but i say no bowl with a proper screeen cant be used as a 1 hiter

thats just my opinion though cool thread and have a super stoned day i know im going to hit my peice right now cheers

15. Well that works even better to help you conserve weed! The ones who are not patient enough can just leave; no one is holding them prisoner (I hope).

Trust me, they're patient enough :D

16. Yeah, I gotta join in on the solo enjoyment. I love to burn with my friends but it seems that most never have weed or cash. so that gets pretty fucking old quick.
    Also, it is so nice to just do what you want, no muss, no fuss.

17. That is very true man, maybe we should start smoking out of just the one-hitter and ocasionally treat ourselves to a nice fat blunt.

18. I do enjoy company but I really do like smoking alone.

19. Can I just say one thing?

Lighter fluid? I have never....ever....ever heard or seen someone use lighter fluid when smoking a bowl. Don't you think that's a tad dangerous?

20. It's a figure of speech...:rolleyes: