One plant

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by territhemayor, Jul 23, 2007.

1. Hey Im thinking of growing just ONE plant in my basement or my closet or somthing, just so I have my own supply, but I have a few questions:

Whats the daily routine and mantinence requiered?
    How much would it cost for equipment, lighting, etc?
    Can this be concieled in a corner or behind shit and have it not be found?

2. Question 1: Water (if needed)- Check equipment - Check for any infestations
    Question 2: It varies you can get away with spending anywhere from 100$ - a lot
    Question 3: Unless you have your own room with a lock and be very stealthy about bringing equipment in and out of the house, you will probably be caught buy someone you don't want finding out.

Also having one plant will hardly give you a supply unless you are a VERY light smoker, for it takes approximately 3 months to grow and more to cure your harvest. You also have to consider the chances of your plant coming out male or female.

Also growing MJ is not as simple as the 3 questions you asked. I suggest doing lots of research reading the forums and stickies, there are many web pages with the answers you are looking for. People can't do the growing for you you have to do it yourself, they will be your plants.

Hope this helps, good luck!