One plant, what power...

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by iTokeMyDope247, Jul 10, 2011.

1. Hi I have one plant I'm pretty new to this but I want to take as many precautions as I can to have a successful growth.

I want to know what powered light bulb I should use for the plant and what type of bulb is the best.

I have searched a few things on google and YouTube but I can't seem to come to a more accurate answer...

Also could I use an ultraviolet light?

Thanks..

2. When you say you have one plant, do you already have a clone, or is your goal to simply have a one plant / one bulb grow ?

3. take a look at the CFL guide at the top of this forum by Kamel - this should help you out. If you have any more questions feel free to let us know :wave:

4. 100 watts for the first plant, 50 additional wants for each. So yeah, I'd say get at least 100watts in bulbs...if not 300w and you'd have one awesome plant.

5. #5 iTokeMyDope247, Jul 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Thanks for that much appreciated :)

6. Unless you have a Feminzed seed, I seriously suggest NOT growing only 1 plant..when I first started I would only grow 1 plant at a time and it always turned out to be a male or a hermie..after that happening to me twice, I started growing at least 3 plants at a time and I always get at least 2 females...must be one of natures ways I guess.

7. ^^^^ well if that's true and my 1 plant goes hermie or straight male I'm just gonna grow for a few seeds maybe some hash

8. I have 7 seeds that I'm going to plant now...

9. will the 7 seeds all grow up ?

10. #10 iTokeMyDope247, Jul 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Chance...