One plant twice the size of other one

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by YourLocalNewbie, Aug 8, 2019.

1. So I'm starting to lose hope for this little girl, she's always droopy and suffering from slow growth. I put a heat done over her and the leaves perk upwards but after I take it off they just droop right over again. I'm about 3 1/2 weeks in from seed now. Any advice?

Attached Files:

2. Slow going but still alive.........maybe more particulars on your grow......temps and humidity in grow room, light and distance from plants, grow medium, how often you water and at what Ph, etc.....

Sometimes genetics just make it to where one is slower going than the rest.....

3. I have a 600w led light that was a about 26 inches away and the plants are cheese fem from seedsman. I had heat issues when they were young but fixed that a few weeks ago and one started growing like crazy, the other one not so much. I'm using miracle grow performance organics potting soil mixed with perlite. I use distilled water with a pH between 6.0 and 6.5.