One plant has me stumped

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by snakedoc74, Apr 2, 2018.

1. I have a mixed tent of autos (white widow, blueberry, northern lights), and one plant has me stumped. To be honest, I’m not sure which strain it is—they all got mixed up a long time ago...

Thin leaves. A bit curly, some a little crispy. Every plant has received the same diet and on the same schedule.

Info:
    Ffof in 3 gal felt pots
    Ff trio to start then switched to GH trio
    Water Phd with weekly cal mag
    Soil test yesterday revealed High N, very low P & K.
    Flushed then used molasses and florabloom.
    Primarily on a 20/4 cycle.

Thoughts? The good news is it is producing more buds than any others but ain’t pretty. Thanks

Attached Files:

2. #2 Diatt, Apr 2, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2018
    What is your ppm run off? And what test?

3. What’s your ph?

4. I ph the water as close to 6.5 as possible.
    Soil ph is reading in the same range though I'll go retest that since the flush & bloom nutes.

I don't have a meter to test PPM, but for what it's worth our water is RO.

Not sure if that's those are the details requested, but thanks for the input.

5. To answer "What test?", if you mean how I know about the NPK levels, I'm just using RapidTest.
    From what I've been reading it certainly looks like a Phosphorus deficiency at the very least. Besides the FloraBloom which is the only non nitrogen, high Phosphorus nute I have, is there a better way to correct this? Bone? Blood?

6. Looks like N tox to me

7. Besides the flush and not adding any more N is there anything to do?

8. Never used a test nor ever seen one, I’ll look at thst later. Your pictures are not that good to show the full issue imo. You also have provided little info on the grow so my two cents is just based on what I see.

Your crispy edges can be from too many nutrients. I see purpling/red on the leaves since you are no flower my “thoughts” are to increase P-K because your flowering. You need a ppm meter more than a ph pen, this will help you a lot. But who knows because of so much missing information.

I also give the advice to stop using autos less you have a legit reason to use it. Start learning about clones, you have far more control this way.