one plant at a time...........

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by tillionator, Sep 2, 2011.

1. any tips on growing one plant alone in a makeshift grow box which is a 70cm in height and 60 cm in width set of draws ??? :confused:

2. as all directions are for numerous plants and not one lone wolf or do i need two incase one is male ?? etc !!

3. Photo would be nice...!

Once you have grown your plants to semi maturity 6-8 weeks, you will then flip the lights to 12x12, within 2 -3 weeks, their sex is shown, you then remove the males continue with the females, until the 'stink' makes you cough even vomit....lol and then harvest.

good luck.....lol lol

"V"

4. Feminized seeds is a start...lol

5. educated myself abit more now lol......... only thing is fans etc. as i understand you need an extraction fan near the top and a hole at bottom .... what should i cover the hole with ? how big should the hole be ?and would my carbon scrubber go on the duct leading from the extractor fan or through ingoing

6. i also understand you need an average fan for inside to regulate the air. but not sure how to work out what size fan and for how long does it need to be on

7. If you intend on growing in your room next to your parents you may wanna consider a carbon scrubber for that stank!!!

8. well i don't need to worry about parents lol. which ones would you recommend?

9. Good:..my 4'x6' veg room has 2 small PC fans found in junk and hooked to a 12vdc transformer(phone charger) works in input air and extract air, plants NEED an air flow to breathe, years ago I put in a household small 6" fan, it was like being on a 747 to noisy and rough, the plants put ALL their grow energy into stem growth, just to hold themselves up to the light ...lol like living in a hurricaine....lol
    hole size is about 4" size of pc fan, cover hole with pc fan, carbon scrubber will come later when you have that problem, look into making one, attach to extract duct....good luck
    "V"

10. auto flowering seeds like lowryder etc ive been advised to use. i wonder if i can buy them online in the uk ? or if you have an opinion on which i should use