one party's only answer to school shootings....

Discussion in 'Politics' started by myrrhlynn, May 25, 2022.

1. this is my answer to conflict resolution when mediation doesn't end in success. it's how a lot of humans use to settle their differences - go to the source and duke it out until someone says "enough!", then its over. ime it's good to not only experience getting smacked in the head but also to do some smacking on someone else's head. it teaches respect. no need for guns, just "work" it out.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Ok Boomer.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. What twitch channel do you watch

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. I’m not understanding how there was so much money supposedly available.
    Living at grandmothers/ mom addict/ works fast food… yet has $2000 each ARs and I heard was driving a new f250 ($50k+)

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  5. The cops are standing right there, armed, hearing shots being fired from the inside. Parents are gathering outside.

The cops next move is to threaten parents who decided not to sit around outside..........

There isn't a hell hot enough.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Almost as witty as it is timely

7. This is why we have guns

0fb8462d7cd20a27498bec9abaada95d.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1

8. Thought of this for some reason lol -

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Parents be parents, quit trying to be your kids 'friends' and blaming everyone else but yourself for your kids problems. Anyone shoots up a school/hospital/office, they need to be carried out by the coroner. The 2nd amendment isn't going anywhere despite the rants of the extreme left. There is no way 2/3rds of the states will vote to eliminate it. Any politician in many states who votes for it will be committing political suicide.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Here in Georgia the legislature has passed laws where you don't need a license or a concealed carry permit to carry a gun into almost any building. Personal crime properties have dropped like a rock. Someone a few weeks ago tried to rob a bar in a nearby rural town which is close to me, something 8 people pulled guns and blew the hell out of the robber. Saved the taxpayers a lot of money.

• Like Like x 3
  11. nineteen cops standing outside a classroom scared shitless of one 18 year old with a semi-auto rifle... so the Redumblican solution... arm teachers with a 9mm pistol and four hours of training.

yeah... right.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. #72 Possuum, Jun 6, 2022
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2022

Kennesaw, GA in the early 80's passed a law mandating gun ownership for every head of household. i haven't checked lately but it certainly had one of the lowest violent crimes rates for any US city for a few decades. criminals are less likely to pick on a dawg that bites. it's just a fact.

bad guys will always have guns to do their "work". guns cannot be legislated out of the hands of bad people with ill intentions.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. Nuclear, chemical, and biological weapons don't kill people either, let's all go out and buy some.

14. Bad guys with guns get put in prison in England for a VERY VERY long time, that's how to deal with it.

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. Sounds rough. US prisons churn out hardened mf'ers. the recidivism rate for violent offenders is >65% in the US. if you lived in the US you might know that.

16. The left doesn't really care about the kids, eventually the victims simply become a statistic rather than a victim and they need them to get re-elected. If the school shootings stopped today, the left would still be after our guns. It simply isn't going to happen.

• Agree Agree x 3
  17. The left doesn't really care about the kids, eventually the victims simply become a statistic rather than a victim and they need them to get re-elected. If the school shootings stopped today, the left would still be after our guns. It simply isn't going to happen.

18. The left doesn't really care about the kids, eventually the victims simply become a statistic rather than a victim and they need them to get re-elected. If the school shootings stopped today, the left would still be after our guns. It simply isn't going to happen.

• Like Like x 1
  19. I lived in Kennesaw for a brief period. There is still no violent crime.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1