Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

One ounce of freedom

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by seahawk, Feb 15, 2014.

1. #1 seahawk, Feb 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2014
    Since there was no post a pic of your stash thread, I'm making my own.

Picked up my first total ounce ever a week ago. Got a half of grapefruit, half of kali mist for 2. And I've been stoned ever since.

So look at my sack(s)! image.jpg

2. I'd take that walk....

(that was a "40 ozs to Freedom" by Sublime reference people. And it was fucking clever!)

3. dude there's at least 2 threads lol.  Never had Kali Mist, but grapefruit is a great strain.  Maybe try to post a pic of the bud outside of the bag :confused_2:

As in legal (semi legal) weed?  Must be nice.  Just the thought of having a choice in strains makes me giddy.

5. Lol saw uk and Indiana pick up threads. Whatevs.

Here's my kali mist image.jpg

And the grapefruit
    image.jpg

Luckily I'm in a legal state, and my brand new hookup had these 2 strains, but works for a guy with a major operation, it's a beautiful thing. I've always been really lucky with my connections.

wouldnt be surprised if those kali mist nugs were miniature christmas trees they fucking look exactly like them

7. That grapefruit looks kill

8. Looks like pretty danky buds man!  :bongin:

9. awwwww hell ya dude that bud looks on point. That washington bud?

10. Seattle wa