One of those threads I'm sure everyone hates to read

Discussion in 'General' started by BobbySue, Mar 18, 2013.

1. I have a drug test soon(ish) and was just wondering if you guys could give me a good idea of when I should stop smoking. It's for a job, I have actually already passed tests with this place but now it's a full time gig and it's my last one (yay). It's just a standard piss test but the past couple times it was kinda sketchy cause I hadn't stopped smoking until 3 weeks before the tests because I wasn't totally sure I'd have a test at all. Anyway I want to make sure I take all necessary precautions this time since it's potentially the next like 30 years of my life on the line...

I will be taking the test sometime in mid May, so probably 8 -9 weeks from now. I'm 5'3" and ehhh probably somewhere between 120-125lbs (if that makes a difference in how much time I need to be clean), and I recently started running daily which I heard can actually get the thc out of your system faster? Oh and I'm a fairly heavy smoker, at least every day but usually twice a day.

Can anyone give me a good idea of when I'll need to stop smoking to be good for this test?

2. Use apple juice instead of piss, docs are apparently too stupid to tell the difference according to someone else here

3. Depending on body type and how much you smoke you should be good 3-4 weeks after smoking. Best bet for piece of mind is stop a few weeks earlier and then goto walgreens and get the TCH drug test... I think it's only like 10 bucks and at least you will know going in.

4. So not desperate enough to find out if that's true or not lol